advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump Debate Tactic: Make Biden Studder
Posted by: p8712
Date: September 05, 2020 05:46PM
Jerk

One 2016 Trump campaign official said it’s a “calculated risk” to phrase things in such a way that might cause the former vice president to stammer in his response, acknowledging such a strategy could backfire if Trump deliberately appears to be messing with Biden's history of stuttering — an attribute Biden has used to demonstrate his ability to overcome challenges and his empathy for children in similar situations. One aide said Biden is a good debater and unlikely to have difficulty speaking in that environment.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump Debate Tactic: Make Biden Studder
Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 05, 2020 05:56PM
Routine tactical stuff.
All's Fair in Love, War & Politics
Posted by: rgG
Date: September 05, 2020 06:26PM
Trump can’t string together a complete sentence, so I doubt he can be trained to do something specific to make Joe stutter, but I am sure he will try.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 05, 2020 06:27PM
Let the GOP focus on that cosmetic issue. They have to worry about too much orange paint, too.
Posted by: GGD
Date: September 05, 2020 06:42PM
It can work both ways...

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: graylocks
Date: September 05, 2020 07:36PM
rgG
Trump can’t string together a complete sentence, so I doubt he can be trained to do something specific to make Joe stutter, but I am sure he will try.

i was wondering the other day if 45 would walk up behind and stalk Biden like he did Clinton during one debate.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 05, 2020 08:39PM
graylocks
rgG

i was wondering the other day if 45 would walk up behind and stalk Biden like he did Clinton during one debate.

That was patented Super Creepy.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: September 05, 2020 09:10PM
sekker
graylocks
rgG

That was patented Super Creepy.

I think if he tries this with Biden, Biden should do the patented Bat-turn: [www.youtube.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: bfd
Date: September 06, 2020 01:31PM
Maybe Dumbf will challenge him to a rousing round of Peter Piper Picked A Peck of Pickled Peppers… except there'd be 8 words to remember, and lest we forget, Dumbf's only shown that he can remember 5…
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: September 06, 2020 04:40PM
Notecards can help one stay on track:

Senator Tim Calhoun

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2020 04:50PM by Bill in NC.
Posted by: prymsnap
Date: September 07, 2020 09:36AM
How about at the beginning of the first debate, each candidate is tasked with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Can you imagine Trump pulling that off?
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 08, 2020 11:06AM
prymsnap
How about at the beginning of the first debate, each candidate is tasked with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Can you imagine Trump pulling that off?

Yes. I fully support ridiculous and embarrassing antics, but this would be pertinent to the situation. As I mentioned previously, I think Joe should challenge him to an arm wrestling match.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 242
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020