advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
what about Bob?!.....Savannah Guthrie will have first 'live' interview with Bob Woodward, tomorrow morning.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 13, 2020 05:44PM
......on 'The Today Show' [ the '60 Minutes' interview is taped ].......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what about Bob?!.....Savannah Guthrie will have first 'live' interview with Bob Woodward, tomorrow morning.....
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 13, 2020 07:10PM
The 60 Minutes recorded interview is worth listening to.
Re: what about Bob?!.....Savannah Guthrie will have first 'live' interview with Bob Woodward, tomorrow morning.....
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 13, 2020 08:59PM
I disagree. Nothing new.
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 14, 2020 01:51AM
samintx
I disagree. Nothing new.

I thought they grilled Bob appropriately on key questions like why he didn’t disclose the severity of COVID to the public in March.

For many, the rest was still worth hearing from the author of the book.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: September 14, 2020 09:38AM
It bothers me that on the media I see most often, one of the top Woodward book topics is about his alleged failure to disclose timely intelligence on the pandemic, not the total abdication of responsibility by the president of his responsibilities to the nation.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 14, 2020 10:57AM
sekker
The 60 Minutes recorded interview is worth listening to.

I agree.
It's chilling though; hearing Trump's voice in the interview from January, juxtaposed with his public comments from just a few days later. We know he downplayed the virus, defied expert guidance and curtailed our agencies' responses, to tragic ends, but we still don't know exactly what he expected would happen.

I still think he thought this would be a contained WA state/CA/New York city problem that he could blame on the those liberal Dem governors, with the federal task force looking like heroes with the ventilators and PPE.

Will wait for whomever knows exactly what he was thinking to write their book(s).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 172
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020