advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Where Are Hillary's Emails?
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 13, 2020 03:28PM
We keep hearing from El Jefe that they exist, and that they're damning evidence of a conspiracy in the 2016 election. So where are they?

State Dept
QUESTION: The President has the authority to declassify anything he wants. All authority is to him. Could he declassify it and order it released if he wanted to and if he ordered?

SECRETARY POMPEO: Absolutely. We’re going to get there. We’re going to get this information out so the American people can see it.

[www.state.gov]

Donald Dumbf
PRESIDENT TRUMP: “They’re in the State Department, but Mike Pompeo has been unable to get them out, which is very sad. Actually, I’m not happy about him for that – that reason. He was unable to get them out. I don’t know why. You’re running the State Department, you get them out. Forget about the fact that they were classified. Let’s go. Maybe Mike Pompeo finally finds them. Okay?”

What are the chances that after he's fired on Nov. 3, Dumbf decides to declassify this so-called information? Apparently, there was some thought in the interview that other American "assets" might be at risk if the information is made public. But we know Dumbf by now, and we also know that wouldn't matter a bit to him.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Where Are Hillary's Emails?
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 13, 2020 04:09PM
They are all in the Trump administration's private mail systems. That the cabinet, and Trump family all use. In contravention of Federal Law. We're talking full on Felony Treason, go directly to Ft. Leavenworth, do not pass go, do not collect any more money from the Russians.

Oh, wait. The Republicans control the Senate, and the DOJ, so nobody is gonna do anything about it.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 13, 2020 05:57PM
bfd
We keep hearing from El Jefe that they exist, and that they're damning evidence of a conspiracy in the 2016 election. So where are they?

The FBI got them all years and years ago and Comey used them to throw the election for the fat cheeto.

Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: October 13, 2020 06:38PM
“Bill, I’ll be working late tonight because of that butthole Trump. Would you please have dinner on the table by 9? Thanks a bunch. Love, Snookums.”

Butthole?! TREASON!
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 13, 2020 08:16PM
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 13, 2020 09:40PM
All I know that my QAnon friends are going cray cray on social media about how her big email dump is coming soon and everyone is going to jail...

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 13, 2020 10:23PM
Markintosh
All I know that my QAnon friends are going cray cray on social media about how her big email dump is coming soon and everyone is going to jail...

Donnie and his ilk won't want to disappoint his base… even if it's just another pile of conjured up nonsense.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: October 14, 2020 11:03AM
Markintosh

Next up:

The Mystery of Al Capone's OTHER Vault!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 185
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020