advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
the end of Rachel Maddow's interview with Kamala Harris was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time
Posted by: AllGold
Date: October 14, 2020 08:44PM
She asked her if she noticed the fly during the debate. The response had me almost rolling on the floor.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the end of Rachel Maddow's interview with Kamala Harris was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 14, 2020 08:45PM
And you leave us hanging!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: the end of Rachel Maddow's interview with Kamala Harris was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time
Posted by: AllGold
Date: October 14, 2020 08:47PM
Sorry, no video available yet.

Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 14, 2020 09:10PM
It was really funny. Kamala has a good sense of humor and would be a fun person to hang out with in better times.

=wr=
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 14, 2020 09:12PM
She'll be a real panic when she's presiding over the Senate and tells Ted Cruz to sit down and shut up.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 14, 2020 09:15PM
AllGold
Sorry, no video available yet.

Oh, ye have little faith...

[www.youtube.com]

smiley-laughing001

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 14, 2020 09:21PM
Thank you PeterB!
smiley-laughing001

=wr=
Posted by: deckeda
Date: October 14, 2020 10:10PM
Yep, that was basically ideal.
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 14, 2020 10:17PM
When you compare Biden and Harris to the Sh!tShow® in the WH … well, there's really no comparison.

There's two highly intelligent and emotionally stable candidates flying high, and then the other two - well, those two seem to be highly attractive to flies.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 14, 2020 11:05PM
wave rider
Thank you PeterB!
smiley-laughing001

You're welcome... we all needed a good laugh tonight. The look on Kamala's face when Rachel asks her that question and she (Kamala) says nothing but nods her head and smiles sweetly, as if she was pitying a small child from a distance ... priceless.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: October 15, 2020 12:16AM

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 15, 2020 10:00AM
[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 138
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020