advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Biden has been in public life at least 30 years, and how do the Republicans attack him?
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 17, 2020 03:02PM
They have nothing on him so they attack his son.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Biden has been in public life at least 30 years, and how do the Republicans attack him?
Posted by: sekker
Date: October 17, 2020 05:19PM
Dennis S
They have nothing on him so they attack his son.

They are trying to unnerve Joe Biden. And it's working - a bit. The most testy answer I've ever seen from him was when he was defending his family.
Re: Biden has been in public life at least 30 years, and how do the Republicans attack him?
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 18, 2020 01:30PM
We're going to vote for a man that stood with his son through addiction. He loved him and was proud of him. A parent actually parenting. He shows that he's capable of love, empathy and humility. Those are important qualities for me in a president.

So, imagine how much they mean to be cruel about it. Decency is on the ballot. How can a president implement effective policy if he/she can't demonstrate love, empathy and humility?

Joe is the right person at this important moment in our history because he's overflowing with it.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 18, 2020 05:45PM
vision63
We're going to vote for a man that stood with his son through addiction. He loved him and was proud of him. A parent actually parenting. He shows that he's capable of love, empathy and humility. Those are important qualities for me in a president.

So, imagine how much they mean to be cruel about it. Decency is on the ballot. How can a president implement effective policy if he/she can't demonstrate love, empathy and humility?

Joe is the right person at this important moment in our history because he's overflowing with it.

Yes, and I also get the distinct sense that Kamala is the same. (I wasn't crazy about her during the primaries, but the debate and time afterwards really convinced me of her awesomeness... she just showed a whole different side of herself.)

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 18, 2020 05:57PM
PeterB
vision63

Yes, and I also get the distinct sense that Kamala is the same. (I wasn't crazy about her during the primaries, but the debate and time afterwards really convinced me of her awesomeness... she just showed a whole different side of herself.)

She's who I initially supported for president in 2020. Living in Oakland/San Francisco, I've met her and have known of her work for decades now. She is a tremendous human being but is always a major target for those that feel threatened by her (on the right and the left). She's an exceptional woman and a quality legislator.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 200
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020