advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
So I got my Jaime Harrison postcards to send out...
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 21, 2020 02:27PM
I was hoping it would be the postcard with the artistic SC flag and Jaime's red velvet cake recipe (he won a first prize for it at the state fair, multi-talented guy!)

But, the postcard I got to send to 50 voters says "I don't usually talk about politics, but I'm voting for JAIME HARRISON because..."

then I write my message on the other side.

OK, good thing these 50 people don't know me cuz that would be a lie!

I'm guessing they focus-grouped these postcards and people resopnd well to that message, so whatever...

Going to crank out the 50 this evening.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: So I got my Jaime Harrison postcards to send out...
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: October 21, 2020 02:32PM
I thought it was weird when I was seeing Linsey Graham attack ads here in NC, but it was REALLY freaky when I saw some Mitch McConnell ads. Yikes!

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 21, 2020 02:40PM
bazookaman
I thought it was weird when I was seeing Linsey Graham attack ads here in NC, but it was REALLY freaky when I saw some Mitch McConnell ads. Yikes!

Graham's ads are some of the worst I've seen. Lie after lie after scare tactic. The fliers we're getting at home are truly awful, especially the ones claiming Harrison supports abortion "at nine months."

They want your donations whether you live in this state or not. Graham's approach now is "we're about to have a Dem House and White House, you need to make sure we don't have a Dem Senate too or we'll never elect another Republican."

Promises, promises...
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 21, 2020 02:41PM
Yeah. Gettin' it in. Go girl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 136
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020