advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
How's this for a Friday news dump -- Lindsey Graham has the rug pulled out from under him
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 23, 2020 08:51PM
Correct me if my impressions are wrong but:

It seems to me that Sean Hannity of FOXNews pretty much decides what both FOX and Trump think and what Trump then says (witness the Hannity dog whistles during last night)...
...and it seems to me that Lou Dobbs of FOXBusiness pretty much says what Trump wants him to say and both of them just threw the sycophant overboard.

FoxNews shreds Lindsey Graham
Lou Dobbs finishes the job

WTF has happened to the water supply in SC -- imagine SC may be the first state represented by two black Senators since the Reconstruction period following the Civil War.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2020 08:54PM by RgrF.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: How's this for a Friday news dump -- Lindsey Graham has the rug pulled out from under him
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 23, 2020 09:03PM
*a note about the Dobbs segment-

In the 1800 election, Thomas Jefferson hired James Callendar to publish a pamphlet where he called Adams a “hideous hermaphroditical character who has neither the force and firmness of a man or sensibility of a woman.” This is what Trump just did using Dobbs.
Re: How's this for a Friday news dump -- Lindsey Graham has the rug pulled out from under him
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 23, 2020 09:17PM
Haha. Lindsey trusted the snake.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 23, 2020 09:34PM
Too far to the right for the moderates, too far to the left for the right. Bless his heart.

Posted by: rgG
Date: October 23, 2020 09:37PM
Oh Lindsey, you poor thing. Will Trump give out your new cell phone number?

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 23, 2020 09:54PM
sounds great!

Now Lindsey will tell the world how Trump cheats while golfing.

that's disgusting Rand Paul in the center
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 23, 2020 09:56PM
He can stick that thumb right up his …
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 23, 2020 10:11PM
they're clearing the seat for Don junior

once he's out of rehab
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 23, 2020 10:22PM
Steve G.
sounds great!

Now Lindsey will tell the world how Trump cheats while golfing.

that's disgusting Rand Paul in the center

Where's that asteroid Pat Robertson promised?
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 24, 2020 07:13AM
RgrF

WTF has happened to the water supply in SC -- imagine SC may be the first state represented by two black Senators since the Reconstruction period following the Civil War.

Lemon Drop moved here, and got sh&t done.

smiling smiley

Seriously though, Harrison is still the underdog in this Senate race. I'm going to faint if he wins, before having a huge party (I guess with 3 people and my dog, social distanced and all).

Don't trust Fox News, like Lindsey, they're fickle. I guarantee if Lindsey wins and Biden wins, Lindsey will be carrying Joe's golf bag in no time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2020 07:15AM by Lemon Drop.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: October 24, 2020 08:49AM
Lemon Drop
I guarantee if Lindsey wins and Biden wins, Lindsey will be carrying Joe's golf bag in no time.

Absolutely.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: October 24, 2020 09:52AM
Fox News whining about Graham not being radical enough does not hurt Graham in the least. He’s always shifted when necessary. Losing a few voters along the way is how you stay in the job, but it’s still weird to see former supporters think that “now” he’s gone “too far.”
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 24, 2020 10:18AM
While I can certainly understand why one would not want to vote for Graham - he appears to have absolutely no personal convictions that can’t be changed overnight as circumstances demand - why are these guys turning on him after he hustled Barrett through?

Are they rats off a sinking ship, thinking he’s going to lose?
Posted by: deckeda
Date: October 24, 2020 10:33AM
The first link that “shreds” him is merely a random news clip letting people know the race is close. I guess it’s for Fox viewers who didn’t know that. The people interviewed didn’t even summarize why they no longer like him. The “he’s changed” tells me nothing, except that they haven’t been paying attention. Everyone has a hot button issue. Whatever irrational thing their’s is suddenly went wrong. “Bummer.”

Dobbs is just venting because of the after-election delay for the dog-and-pony show of dragging in tech companies. He’s literally upset over nothing, but this is Dobbs after all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 180
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020