advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Mail in vote, I thought 45 said
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 25, 2020 09:45AM
Now am I wrong? I thought he was shouting he and Melania did mail in and you could too. Now he voted in person and touting that. Did he vote twice? I must be making up things again.RollingEyesSmiley5
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Mail in vote, I thought 45 said
Posted by: rgG
Date: October 25, 2020 09:49AM
samintx
Now am I wrong? I thought he was shouting he and Melania did mail in and you could too. Now he voted in person and touting that. Did he vote twice? I must be making up things again.RollingEyesSmiley5

I thought it was great that the poll worker made him show ID.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 25, 2020 10:01AM
rgG
samintx

I thought it was great that the poll worker made him show ID.

"Sorry, I can't confirm this signature."
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 25, 2020 10:19AM
He ought to be indicted for voter-fraud.

He's not a Florida resident. The address that he claims as his home is not residential and he has a consent-decree with the city that nobody will live on the club-premises. He has not lived in Florida for six-months-plus-one-day per guidelines and has not met the legal threshold to demonstrate an intent to reside in Florida through his actions.

Posted by: space-time
Date: October 25, 2020 10:47AM

Good luck with that.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: October 25, 2020 12:21PM
Sarcany

He's not a Florida resident. The address that he claims as his home is not residential and he has a consent-decree with the city that nobody will live on the club-premises. He has not lived in Florida for six-months-plus-one-day per guidelines and has not met the legal threshold to demonstrate an intent to reside in Florida through his actions.

Florida does not require a residential address. You can list any location which allows the homeless to vote (some have listed park benches, others freeway overpasses). As for the six-months plus a day requirement, the president is exempt (same as active military).

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 25, 2020 12:30PM
Ombligo
Sarcany

Florida does not require a residential address. You can list any location which allows the homeless to vote (some have listed park benches, others freeway overpasses). As for the six-months plus a day requirement, the president is exempt (same as active military).

He fraudulently represented Mar-a-Lago as his residence. Mar-a-Lago cannot be used as a residence.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Posted by: Buzz
Date: October 25, 2020 02:19PM
Isn't Florida a bit of a tax haven?
==

Sometimes it is what it is...
and then there's times when it's really better.

==
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 225
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020