advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
SNL: I like that this didn't go where it looked like it was going halfway through...
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 25, 2020 01:33PM
[youtu.be]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: SNL: I like that this didn't go where it looked like it was going halfway through...
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 25, 2020 01:43PM
Yes, one of the better things they've done recently. Nothing funnier than the truth.
Re: SNL: I like that this didn't go where it looked like it was going halfway through...
Posted by: hal
Date: October 25, 2020 01:48PM
At some point after the defeat of Trump, we here should devote a week of posting no posts about Trump - not even tangentially. I hope that we retain that ability after all this time...
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 25, 2020 02:02PM
hal
At some point after the defeat of Trump, we here should devote a week of posting no posts about Trump - not even tangentially. I hope that we retain that ability after all this time...

It will be tough because so much damage that has Trump's and his enablers' fingerprints. We will need to acknowledge tacitly that his successor is not being issued a pair of ruby slippers to take us all back to Kansas on inauguration day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2020 02:04PM by Acer.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: October 25, 2020 02:22PM
hal

It will be tough when he takes over for Rush Limbaugh, or has a TV talk show of his own, spewing conspiracy theories and lies.
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 25, 2020 02:40PM
If he was smart, he'd be like his Covid-19 hoax and "just disappear".

But he isn't a genius.

Or stable, either.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 25, 2020 03:13PM
S. Pupp
hal

It will be tough when he takes over for Rush Limbaugh, or has a TV talk show of his own, spewing conspiracy theories and lies.
I've been ignoring Limbaugh for years. It's easy.

Posted by: rgG
Date: October 25, 2020 04:24PM
$tevie
S. Pupp
hal

I've been ignoring Limbaugh for years. It's easy.

Yeah. If he is out, I will have no trouble ignoring him. No trouble at all.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 25, 2020 04:59PM
Trump is still going to be president until Jan 20. I expect him to be lying, whining and more importantly, causing as much damage as possible.
He's a psychopath, remember?
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 25, 2020 05:53PM
Steve G.
Trump is still going to be president until Jan 20. I expect him to be lying, whining and more importantly, causing as much damage as possible.

The damage he can cause between Nov. 3 and Jan. 20 is not inconsiderable.

I have raised here, more than once, the possibility that he might have to be removed from office either before or after the election. Again, I truly hope that Pelosi et. al. have their ducks in a row, if it comes to that.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Janit
Date: October 25, 2020 06:14PM
PeterB
Steve G.

The damage he can cause between Nov. 3 and Jan. 20 is not inconsiderable.

I have raised here, more than once, the possibility that he might have to be removed from office either before or after the election. Again, I truly hope that Pelosi et. al. have their ducks in a row, if it comes to that.

Yes a Pelosi Regency until Inauguration Day would be lovely. Perhaps her title should be Dowager President.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2020 06:18PM by Janit.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 27, 2020 08:59AM
If 45 loses, his campaign to be 47 will begin immediately.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020