advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Comedy special 12 noon: Giuliani and Trump campaign legal team speak to reporters
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 19, 2020 10:56AM
please use this thread for 'parking lot jokes"

Rudy Giuliani and President Trump's campaign legal team are scheduled to hold a press conference Thursday.

The press conference on the team's legal efforts in the wake of this month's election is scheduled for noon EST.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Comedy special 12 noon: Giuliani and Trump campaign legal team speak to reporters
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 19, 2020 11:04AM
I sure hope they were able to book Four Seasons Total Landscaping on such short notice! They have been quite busy!

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Re: Comedy special 12 noon: Giuliani and Trump campaign legal team speak to reporters
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 19, 2020 11:27AM
I'm really enjoying the Giuliani Comedy Specials.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 19, 2020 11:47AM
Did you know Obama has been directing against trump the last 4 years. No one else. Obama has stayed in DC just for that mission. (according to Rush)

He describes after the Giuliani Comedy Special, Obama was there like a mafia boss, directed it all. He was even behind the Covid procedures that made Orange look bad. Now he is consolidating his legacy....a rolling coup.

So are Rush hasn't said Covid was just the flu. Keeps saying no one is carrying this news conference and YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT ! ! ! ! !

Did you know trump won the election by a landslide?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 12:28PM by samintx.
Date: November 19, 2020 12:37PM
good comment:

"When the case gets to court--
Giuliani: "Objection your honor! The defense is laughing at me!"
--"Sustained."
Giuliani: "Thank you, your honor."
--"No, I meant it was sustained laughter."
"
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 19, 2020 12:42PM
.....Giuliani.....is nuttier than a fruitcake......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: hal
Date: November 19, 2020 01:44PM
Giuliani apparently melted during the presser.

[edited to better photo links]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 05:36PM by hal.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 19, 2020 02:06PM
hal

There are 5-minute hair dyes that you can use prior to showering. They'll hide the gray for a week or more.

But I guess the "showering" requirement is a bit much for him.

Date: November 19, 2020 02:17PM
.....hair dye.....running down.....

Date: November 19, 2020 02:22PM
.....apparently people on his own team were heard on a 'hot mic' laughing and making fun of him.....for the hair dye.....

Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 19, 2020 02:51PM
hal

Date: November 19, 2020 02:59PM
.....I would just dye.....if it happened to me.....

Posted by: rgG
Date: November 19, 2020 03:10PM
OMG. Are those pics for real?
smiley-laughing001smiley-laughing001smiley-laughing001

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: hal
Date: November 19, 2020 03:12PM
Meridith McGraw White House Reporter @POLITICO

Someone running the Trump campaign's feed of this presser can be heard saying "can they hear us on the stream?" and talking about "Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face."
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 19, 2020 03:13PM
It looks like his hair took a giant drippy shit on his face. smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001 smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001 smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 03:14PM by rjmacs.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 19, 2020 03:34PM
Somebody who loves him needs to tell him to retire to a private life - now.
Date: November 19, 2020 03:35PM
Ted King

any wife in particular?
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 19, 2020 03:38PM
Don't laugh. The effects of tertiary syphilis are truly tragic.
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: November 19, 2020 03:49PM

Posted by: samintx
Date: November 19, 2020 05:03PM
rjmacs
It looks like his hair took a giant drippy shit on his face. smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001 smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001 smiley-laughing001 smiley-excited001

That isn’t hair dye. Rudy’s brains have liquified and running out of his skull.
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 19, 2020 05:03PM
Laughingstock of the entire world.

Thanks, Dumbf.
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 19, 2020 05:21PM
samintx
rjmacs

No brains in there to run out. grinning smiley
Maybe that’s where the phrase s h i t for brains comes from?

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 05:23PM by rgG.
Posted by: davester
Date: November 19, 2020 05:34PM
samintx
rjmacs

...and it is apparent that he has $hit for brains.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 19, 2020 05:55PM
Steve G.
Ted King

any wife in particular?

Well, they all presumably loved him at least at some point, so maybe that would be enough for them to be willing to tell him he is only hurting himself now.
Date: November 19, 2020 06:27PM
Giuliani spoke next to a map of the United States that purported to show “multiple pathways to victory,” with six key battlegrounds highlighted in red: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All of those states have been called for Biden, but the president’s personal attorney insisted his client would prevail — all while baselessly claiming that Trump was the victim of a “plan from a centralized place to execute these various acts of voter fraud.”

Giuliani said this scheme had been “specifically focused on big cities” with a “long history of corruption,” all of which were controlled by “Democrat bosses.” Mail-in ballots “are particularly prone to fraud,” he falsely claimed, and the lack of security protocols in some states meant that votes could have been cast by “a dead person” or even “Mickey Mouse.”

“What I’m describing to you is a massive fraud. It isn’t a little, teeny one,” Giuliani said, going on to complain to reporters that “the coverage of this has been almost as dishonest as the scheme itself.”
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 20, 2020 09:16AM
rgG
samintx
rjmacs

No brains in there to run out. grinning smiley
Maybe that’s where the phrase s h i t for brains comes from?

ftw smiley

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 198
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020