advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
My dear leftist forum friends
Posted by: Buck
Date: November 19, 2020 02:01PM
I don't come to this side often, but here's something extremely important.
Before you call Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell idiots, please watch the entire press conference, and then comment on the issues, instead of the usual name calling.
[dailycaller.com]

It's clear there was massive fraud, centrally directed, and executed locally in Democratic big cities.
The types of voter fraud, and vote counting fraud, are many, and the scale is massive.

I first saw this years ago in my home state of Washington, when Dino Rossi won the governors race, but was overturned in fraudulent recounts.
[noqreport.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: My dear leftist forum friends
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 19, 2020 02:03PM
Where do you get your information?
edit:
Follow up question: Do you really believe the Democrats are capable of such a cooperative, well coordinated attack?Playing the long game is a GOP specialty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 02:06PM by S. Pupp.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 19, 2020 02:04PM
Buck
Before you call Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell idiots, please watch the entire press conference, and then comment on the issues, instead of the usual name calling.
[dailycaller.com]

It's clear there was massive fraud, centrally directed, and executed locally in Democratic big cities.
The types of voter fraud, and vote counting fraud, are many, and the scale is massive.

Wow!

Talk about hysterical blindness.

None of that is "clear" at all. All evidence is to the contrary.

You can't name one of Giuliani's allegations that has been substantiated with factual/falsifiable evidence.

Just yelling "MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD" doesn't make it so.

Posted by: Buck
Date: November 19, 2020 02:10PM
If you actually saw it, you'd know this is just the opening statement. There is a lot of evidence, direct evidence, and it's coming to a courtroom near you.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: November 19, 2020 02:10PM
I'm more than happy to change my mind about voter fraud in any election if provided with good evidence or proof.

Unfortunately there is none yet, so I'm still waiting.
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 19, 2020 02:12PM
Rudy will press forward with whatever gets him a paycheck.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: November 19, 2020 02:12PM
Buck
If you actually saw it, you'd know this is just the opening statement. There is a lot of evidence, direct evidence, and it's coming to a courtroom near you.

If it's coming to a courtroom, then by definition it's not available yet to the general public, so I don't see how you can make any factual claim.

And press conferences are meaningless as they are merely propaganda vehicles, whether done by the left or the right.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: November 19, 2020 02:18PM
Buck

The type of evidence that has been brought to court so far has been so poor the judges have been dismissing cases right and left. That phrasing is intentional.

Basically it is a "put up or shut up" situation, and so far Giuliani and the rest of the GOP lawyers have failed to put up anything of substance.
Posted by: Z
Date: November 19, 2020 02:24PM
JoeH
Buck

The type of evidence that has been brought to court so far has been so poor the judges have been dismissing cases right and left. That phrasing is intentional.

Basically it is a "put up or shut up" situation, and so far Giuliani and the rest of the GOP lawyers have failed to put up anything of substance.

Implied Buck: "Yeah, but... if I repeat it enough, I can will it to be true!" (cf. Hitler, Adolf 1925 and Goebbels, Joseph 1941)
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: November 19, 2020 02:26PM
I'm not leftist and I'm not your friend.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 19, 2020 02:26PM
....what about the hair dye.....running down his face.....????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 19, 2020 02:27PM
There was no massive voter fraud in GA. Period, end of discussion.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: November 19, 2020 02:29PM
Dennis S
I'm not leftist and I'm not your friend.

We're all forum-mates. Mac lovers. That's our link.
Posted by: Z
Date: November 19, 2020 02:30PM
vision63
We're all forum-mates. Mac lovers. That's our link kink.

FTFY ;)
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 19, 2020 02:34PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 02:48PM by Ted King.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: November 19, 2020 02:41PM
How does this compare to other Democrat conspiracies?

Posted by: hal
Date: November 19, 2020 02:43PM
Buck... you seem like a nice guy, but you are so perfectly uninformed that I just don't know how to discuss with you.

I read the dailycaller link - it didn't present any evidence at all. What did you read there that has you so convinced?

Honestly, you're just like my ultra liberal friend who believes absolutely ANYTHING if it 'sounds right' to him. GWB was behind 911 - it makes sense - that kind of stuff. He isn't curious about where the info comes from, it sounds right so IT IS right (in his mind). And that info becomes a basis for new 'revelations' and in no time, he's on in lala land. I can't talk to him anymore either.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 19, 2020 03:01PM
Buck

Ah, the proverbial Orange Galactic Embarrassment's rolling "two week" window.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 19, 2020 03:09PM
I am super excited to see these court cases proceed. I have a hunch, though, that no matter which courts they end up in, the judges will somehow end up being RADICAL LEFTIST OBAMA-CLINTON APPOINTEES who are unable to discern truth from spectacle.

Who's with me?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 19, 2020 03:13PM
"The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel (Carlson's college roomate) in 2010."

NOQ Report - "Our worldview is driven by a conservative, Christian ideology." Ironically, their missions statement starts with this qoute:
"As progressive mainstream media outlets push for a post-truth society in which groupthink demands that someone’s “personal truth” should supersede actual facts, the need to drill down to reality is self-evident."
Date: November 19, 2020 03:17PM
Is this NOQ Report like the Onion??

Their headline on Rudy's speech today is hilarious...

"Confidence exudes from Trump attorneys during press conference laying out evidence"

Is that what was dripping down his head? smiley-laughing001
----------------
And the article just gets better...

"Giuliani began by laying out anecdotal examples of massive amounts of evidence his team has of voter fraud."

anecdotal adj. - not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research

----------------

"Dominion Voting Systems... use algorithms to “switch” votes when necessary, a point highlighted even before the election during our interview with Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney."

McInerney "was a frequent guest on Fox News until 2018 when he falsely claimed that John McCain, whom he called "Songbird John", betrayed his country when he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam."
"In a Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times investigative report from 2008, it was revealed that the Pentagon supplied McInerney with talking points to use in his TV appearances and columns. as well as promoted birther conspiracy theories about Barack Obama and accused Obama of treason."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 03:55PM by DeusxMac.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 19, 2020 03:37PM
With so many easily confirmed lies getting tweeted by the President every day for almost four years now, what makes it seem likely that he and his mouthpiece are telling the truth today? "We have evidence, but are not going to show it to you...yet" has been said...how many times now? I've lost track. I believe he said that about space aliens at one point.
Date: November 19, 2020 03:39PM
.....To the left, to the left.
To the left, to the left ( mmmmmm)
To the left, to the left.
Everything you own in the box to the left....

Date: November 19, 2020 03:44PM
Leftist - Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. Left-wing politics typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished.
Posted by: Spock
Date: November 19, 2020 03:45PM
"A fact is an occurrence in the real world. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability—that is whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable careful observation or measurement by experiments or other means."

I'm happy to use this definition of a "fact". It would be helpful if we were all on the same page, no?

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 19, 2020 03:46PM
Is this going to be another one of Buck’s threads that doesn’t end up aging well?
Posted by: mattkime
Date: November 19, 2020 03:47PM
Why is easier to believe in a conspiracy than an incompetent leader lost reelection?

Posted by: bazookaman
Date: November 19, 2020 03:48PM
Carnos Jax
Is this going to be another one of Buck’s threads that doesn’t end up aging well?

It doesn't seem to have aged well in the less than two hours since it was posted.

Posted by: Wild eep
Date: November 19, 2020 03:48PM
Buck

Let us know how that works out for you.

Seems we have our own example here of the typical Trumpist.
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 19, 2020 03:56PM
As a scientist, it can be 100x, 1000x, or a million times harder to disprove any sort of fake allegations or claims.

This thread is yet another example. The OP makes a simple statement with a link to (non or fake) data, and there were nearly 30 rebuttals.

But still, the OP will stick to their claims - there is no assessment of the quality of the 'data', with a false equivalency of a RG legal claim is the same value as that of a formal state election official.

So long as the press and people consider sources such as here as the same, we will never win these fights.

I refuse to watch RG, judges have already declared him to be incompetent yet this week.
Date: November 19, 2020 04:01PM
Buck
I first saw this years ago in my home state of Washington, when Dino Rossi won the governors race, but was overturned in fraudulent recounts.

"Republican leaders in Washington claimed there were enough disputed votes to change the outcome of the election and sued. On May 25, 2005, the judge hearing the lawsuit ruled that the Party did not provide enough evidence that the disputed votes were ineligible, or for whom they were cast, to enable the court to overturn the election."

Sound familiar??
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 19, 2020 04:01PM
This Rudy?
[twitter.com]
Date: November 19, 2020 04:06PM
Lemon Drop
This Rudy?
[twitter.com]

"Rudy Guliani; the first human to have a Check Engine light turn on." ROTFL
Posted by: maco
Date: November 19, 2020 04:17PM
Fact checking Giuliani and the Trump legal team's wild, fact-free press conference

[www.cnn.com]
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 19, 2020 04:57PM
Buck

Just like that Wonderful Health Care Plan, eh?

And that Wall - you know, the one - it's the one MEXICO'S going to pay for (but instead, YOU'RE paying for it)

Whether Buck actually believes anything he's ever posted, you can bet there are 70 million more out there who actually do believe it … that's far too many …

And this is where we find ourselves in the year 2020. banghead smiley
Date: November 19, 2020 05:09PM
A Fed Court in Georgia just rejected a MAGA/GOP attempt to bloc election results from being certified.

That's 32 losses.
Date: November 19, 2020 05:12PM
I wouldn't get too excited about the prospects for a team that is 1-32 in court so far.
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 19, 2020 05:19PM
vision63
A Fed Court in Georgia just rejected a MAGA/GOP attempt to bloc election results from being certified.

That's 32 losses.

Good. I don’t see how you could get a more thorough going over than the GA presidential race, and it was run by the Republicans. They found some missing ballots, for both candidates, and corrected the totals. Why is this not enough?

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: November 19, 2020 05:23PM
rgG
vision63

That's 32 losses.

Good. I don’t see how you could get a more thorough going over than the GA presidential race, and it was run by the Republicans. They found some missing ballots, for both candidates, and corrected the totals. Why is this not enough?

Democracy is winning. Hopefully people recognize how fragile it is and how it's nothing to toy with. Especially when the most selfish people on earth are bent on destroying it for momentary gain.
Date: November 19, 2020 05:33PM
They counted every GA ballot by HAND. Seriously... what more do you want? (I know, I know... an outcome with Trump winning)
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 19, 2020 05:39PM
Buck is right!

When Rudy mentioned that My Cousin Vinny was his favorite movie and cited the courtroom scene where he cross-examines the near-sighted old woman and proves the SHE COULDN'T SEE it was like a light went on!

It was incontrivertible evidence of massive, massive, I mean REALLY MASSIVE voter fraud!!!

But, you know not massive enough to take the senate, too, I guess?
Posted by: Spock
Date: November 19, 2020 06:12PM
Time for a kumbaya moment, a song, Buck can try this one:-

One, two, three, four
Well, come on all of you, big strong men
Trumpy needs your help again
Yeah, he's got himself in a COVID jam
Way down yonder in Election Land
So put down your books and pick up a gun
Gonna have a whole lotta fun
And it's one, two, three
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a f *ck
Trumpy’s down on his luck
And it's five, six, seven
Open up the pearly gates
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

With apologies to Country Joe and the Fish.

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 19, 2020 06:21PM
Buck
Before you call Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell idiots...

umm...you mean this guy?

Honestly Bucky, putting the politics aside for a moment - aren't you just a teensy bit embarrassed by the messenger? Is this guy really where you want to plant your personal flag?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 06:27PM by pdq.
Date: November 19, 2020 06:25PM
Another slam dunk for the SNL writers this week.
Posted by: August West
Date: November 19, 2020 06:42PM
Your acuity was so notable in your previous Covid pontifications, the forum has every reason to similarly value your insight here, Buckster! Represent!

Picasso in his studio after the liberation of Paris, taken by my friend and mentor.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:46PM
I didn't see ANYONE here address the evidence that Buck provided!
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 19, 2020 06:56PM
ftw smiley
Posted by: Acer
Date: November 19, 2020 07:21PM
Just got here...what did I miss?
Date: November 19, 2020 07:32PM
.....miss....ed it.....by.....that much.......

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 19, 2020 08:03PM
Spock
Time for a kumbaya moment, a song, Buck can try this one:-

One, two, three, four
Well, come on all of you, big strong men
Trumpy needs your help again
Yeah, he's got himself in a COVID jam
Way down yonder in Election Land
So put down your books and pick up a gun
Gonna have a whole lotta fun
And it's one, two, three
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a f *ck
Trumpy’s down on his luck
And it's five, six, seven
Open up the pearly gates
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

With apologies to Country Joe and the Fish.

That is the shiit!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 245
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020