advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump skips G20 coronavirus meeting to play golf and tweet bogus election claims
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 21, 2020 08:11PM
Trump skips G20 coronavirus meeting to play golf and tweet bogus election claims
[www.nydailynews.com]

President Trump Saturday blew off a G20 summit meeting on the coronavirus pandemic to hit the golf course.

After logging in briefly to a video conference marking the opening ceremony of the economic summit, Trump boasted that he isn’t accepting defeat and leaving the White House just yet.

“I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” he told the other leaders.

But minutes later, Trump headed to his golf resort in suburban Virginia instead of interacting with other top leaders about the pandemic’s impact.

He also sent out a tweet promising undisclosed big news about supposed fraud in Georgia’s already certified election win for President-elect Joe Biden.

The virtual summit marks Trump’s final meeting with the leaders of the world’s biggest economies.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump skips G20 coronavirus meeting to play golf and tweet bogus election claims
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 21, 2020 08:17PM
Steve G.
The virtual summit marks Trump’s final meeting with the leaders of the world’s biggest economies.

Did they hold a going away party with a standing ovation once they were sure he had left the call?
Re: Trump skips G20 coronavirus meeting to play golf and tweet bogus election claims
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 21, 2020 08:22PM
He's a non-player at this point. Everyone knows it. Including him.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 21, 2020 08:33PM
....with a big L.....on his forehead......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 21, 2020 08:51PM
He knows when he's not wanted.
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 21, 2020 09:12PM
Could we see a Trump implosion? Walking around the WH talking to himself? Seems weird to be playing so much golf when everything's going wrong.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 22, 2020 11:01AM
....maybe he will get as bad as Giuliana.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 22, 2020 11:08AM
Best thing at this point is for His Orangeness to be on the golf course and not representing this country in any international discussions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020