Posted by: Furiously Stylish
Date: February 03, 2006 03:56PM
Accident? Maybe.

[www.freenewmexican.com]

Online computer tax refunds reject donations to Republicans

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
February 3, 2006

SANTA FE (AP)
- A Las Cruces taxpayer who decided to get a jump on his taxes discovered the state computer tax-filing system wouldn't let him donate part of his refund to the state Republican Party, instead apparently switching it to the Democrats.

The state Taxation and Revenue Department pulled the plug on the electronic tax system Wednesday and pledged to have it fixed Thursday, the Albuquerque Journal reported in a copyright story in Thursday's editions.

Terry Dean, an accountant and controller for the Las Cruces public schools, said he had come to the part of the online tax return that asked him if he wanted to donate $2 from his refund to a political party in New Mexico.

Dean decided to donate $4 to the Republicans _ $2 for him and $2 for his wife.

He punched a button to move to the next screen, and in split second, noticed his entry was changed to designate $4 to the Democrats.

He said he tried to fix that three times, and each time the form showed the money going to the Democrats. He finally gave up and finished his return without contributing to a political party.

"I don't want to think it was done intentionally," Dean said.

However, he said, "I thought it was significant. I thought it was something people ought to know."

Brenda Riggs-Montoya, a spokeswoman for the agency, told The Associated Press Thursday the money wasn't actually switched.

"The moneys aren't being reverted to the Democratic fund," she said. "It's just showing an edit error in our system. It's not going into another fund. It may appear that way, but that's not what's happening. When the system looks at it, there's no record" of a donation.

Dean telephoned the tax department Wednesday, and the system was shut down about 1 p.m.

Taxation and Revenue Secretary Jan Goodwin, part of the Democratic administration of Gov. Bill Richardson, told the Journal she didn't know whether the same problem affected would-be donors to the state Democratic Party.

New Mexico's electronic system began taking tax returns Jan. 17, and has handled 7,700 so far, Goodwin said.

No one could guess how many taxpayers might have been thwarted trying to make political donations.

"We should be giving the money (according to) the donors' wishes," Goodwin said.

Republican Party Chairman Allen Weh, told about Dean's experience, said: "What I've always said in politics: I can handle getting beat. But I damn sure don't like them moving the goal posts on me."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Creative Demonrat Programming?
Posted by: Keef
Date: February 03, 2006 09:57PM
Posted by: Otto Boners
Date: February 03, 2006 10:10PM
SCREW-LOOSE has finally found a home on his own level with similar raving UNEMPLOYED retards. He blends right in with THE MENTAL PATIENT, THE DERANGED ROOFER, etc etc. ALL JABBERING TOGETHER 24/7 with PLENTY O' TIME ON THEIR HANDS!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Endless totally moronic posts with all the other insane, drooling compulsive/obessive flyovers. He fits right in.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

RIGHT YOU ARE, CABIN BOY! STATE YOUR POINT OF VIEW....YOUR OPINION IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! YOU STUPID, CRAZY LOSER!!!

HA HA HAHA HA HAHAHAHAH HA HA!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2006 07:06AM by Stuffed Shirt.
Posted by: Refurbvirgin
Date: February 03, 2006 10:22PM
Otto @#$%& Wrote:
-> Endless totally moronic posts with all the other
> insane, drooling compulsive/obessive flyovers. He
> fits right in.

If you had a life would you have time to respond?
Posted by: Otto Boners
Date: February 03, 2006 10:28PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

The mishugana ex-schoolteacher who was fired because of psychological "issues" and who needs three pistols to go to the laundromat or Thanksgiving dinner is now defended by the ambulatory schizophrenic sign painter who was molested by Priests and Scoutmasters!!!

HA HA AHA HA HAHA HAHAH!!

Could anyone imagine a better scenerio???

HA HA HA HA HA AHAHA!!

Oh my oh my, this is GREAT!!
Posted by: Guitarman
Date: February 03, 2006 10:52PM
They ran away to MR to get married. How sweet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2006 07:06AM by Stuffed Shirt.
Date: February 03, 2006 11:35PM
I ask again, Otto - if you had anything better to do would you be here?
Date: February 03, 2006 11:53PM
Otto @#$%& Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> User ignored - click to show/hide this message HA
> HA HA HA HA HA!!
>
> The mishugana ex-schoolteacher who was fired
> because of psychological "issues"
and who needs
> three pistols to go to the laundromat or
> Thanksgiving dinner is now defended by the
> ambulatory schizophrenic sign painter who was
> molested by Priests and Scoutmasters!!!
>
> HA HA AHA HA HAHA HAHAH!!
>
> Could anyone imagine a better scenerio???
>
>
> HA HA HA HA HA AHAHA!!
>
> Oh my oh my, this is GREAT!!

Someone is willing to risk whatever he has to be a test case for the new federal laws. What you've said is contrary to fact and is insulting so as to be tantamount to libel. I'd like an apology, and I'd like for you to cease these attacks. They do nothing for this forum and they only serve to underline the fact that, strangely enough, you make space in your reputedly busy schedule to pay an inordinate amount of attention to me. Get another hobby before this one becomes rather dear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2006 11:54PM by Furiously Stylish.
Posted by: bfd
Date: February 04, 2006 12:06AM

Oye, Oye … Spurious Pyles v. Otto @#$%&

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Posted by: sKwiRreL_kILLeR
Date: February 04, 2006 12:18AM
Wittle fuzzy oneball is awwfwully sensitive about his days of riding the short bus, eh?

Date: February 04, 2006 12:27AM
Lifeless @#$%& vermin on a Friday night at 10:30 on the Coast with nothing better to do than this sh¡t.

Really, you amaze me with your inability to perceive how your dedication might be taken.

Get lives. I did.
Date: February 04, 2006 12:54AM
Furiously Stylish Wrote:
> Lifeless @#$%& vermin on a Friday night at
> 10:30 on the Coast with nothing better to do than
> this sh¡t.

What time is it now in King of Skwirrelsville, fuzzyone? And our fearless wittle furball has nothing better to do than the same thing he's bemoaning?

>
> Really, you amaze me with your inability to
> perceive how your dedication might be taken.

Bwahaahaaaa!

>
> Get lives. I did.

Yes, our busy wittle fuzzy one has quite the life. Full-time forum trolling! Lob another one into the forum! Go, fuzzy, go!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2006 12:57AM by sKwiRreL_kILLeR.
Date: February 04, 2006 01:52AM
Furiously Stylish Wrote:
> User ignored - click to show/hide this message
> Otto @#$%& Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > User ignored - click to show/hide this
> message HA
> > HA HA HA HA HA!!
> >
> > The mishugana ex-schoolteacher who was fired
> > because of psychological "issues" and who
> needs
> > three pistols to go to the laundromat or
> > Thanksgiving dinner is now defended by the
> > ambulatory schizophrenic sign painter who
> was
> > molested by Priests and Scoutmasters!!!
> >
> > HA HA AHA HA HAHA HAHAH!!
> >
> > Could anyone imagine a better scenerio???
> >
> >
> > HA HA HA HA HA AHAHA!!
> >
> > Oh my oh my, this is GREAT!!
>
> Someone is willing to risk whatever he has to be a
> test case for the new federal laws. What you've
> said is contrary to fact and is insulting so as to
> be tantamount to libel.
I'd like an apology, and
> I'd like for you to cease these attacks. They do
> nothing for this forum and they only serve to
> underline the fact that, strangely enough, you
> make space in your reputedly busy schedule to pay
> an inordinate amount of attention to me. Get
> another hobby before this one becomes rather
> dear.
>
>
>
You first oh portly one. I guess the incontinent parrot owner doesn't remember the hundreds of attacks and threats to out real names and photos on other forums. Whatever chronic diseases the rotund one has must strike him with the inability to read his own writing.

Posted by: RgrF
Date: February 04, 2006 03:25AM
This sort of stuff belongs in a room of its own. Maybe the oTTo/Loki/G'man/CruSty wing.
Date: February 04, 2006 07:17AM
RgrF Wrote:
> This sort of stuff belongs in a room of its own.
> Maybe the oTTo/Loki/G'man/CruSty wing.
>
>

Leave me out of it, but you can do a bust of me if they need a fetish object.
Date: February 04, 2006 11:12AM
RgrF Wrote:
> This sort of stuff belongs in a room of its own.
> Maybe the oTTo/Loki/G'man/CruSty wing.
>

It has been part of our plan all along. Three branches of the Macresource forum will initially offer checks & balances on each other. First we take over one branch....

This is the "Friendly Political Rant" section isn't it? Are we not allowed to rant here? The article that began this thread merely alluded to the possibility that the Democrats have learned the Repugnants' skills of computer fraud (which decided both the 2000 & 2004 elections). With all the talk of voting reform little has been accomplished so that the majority of that 80% of the vote cast on paperless, unauditable machines, made and programmed by Repugnants, will similarly be recorded and adjusted to provide (surprise) a narrow margin to maintain Repugnant control of the House & Senate in 2006.

It's the way our system works and for the Repugnants to complain that Democrasses are cheating is laughable. Let the best hacker win!
[www.invisibleballots.com]

Date: February 04, 2006 11:30AM
Furiously Stylish Wrote:
> Lifeless @#$%& vermin on a Friday night at
> 10:30 on the Coast with nothing better to do than
> this sh¡t.
>
> Really, you amaze me with your inability to
> perceive how your dedication might be taken.
>
> Get lives. I did.

[www.appleswitcher.com]

Oh STOP IT, fatboy, yer killin' me! This takes the "poor oppressed non-psychotic" act to new levels!

BTW, while we're on the topic of forum decorum – remember this?

As to your continuous threats of lawsuits: unless you are even MORE DELUSIONAL than you appear, you have probably already noticed that your real name is NOT "Furious Styles" – and unless you can prove how any of this harms the life or career of this fictional identity (and you CAN'T), you might as well try suing on behalf of the Easter Bunny.

As to your own chubby visage, we all know you posted those photos yourself:

1. What is Privacy?
Privacy is the expectation that confidential personal information disclosed in a private place will not be disclosed to third parties, when that disclosure would cause either embarrassment or emotional distress to a person of reasonable sensitivities. Information is interpreted broadly to include facts, images (e.g., photographs, videotapes), and disparaging opinions.

The right of privacy is restricted to individuals who are in a place that a person would reasonably expect to be private (e.g., home, hotel room, telephone booth). There is no protection for information that either is a matter of public record or the victim voluntarily disclosed in a public place. People should be protected by privacy when they "believe that the conversation is private and can not be heard by others who are acting in an lawful manner." Am.Jur.2d Telecommunications § 209 (1974).

What a fat clown! He tells others to get lives, but he's actually claiming to be consulting with A LAWYER over a FORUM SQUABBLE.

[www.appleswitcher.com]

Get a life, indeed.

~
Date: February 04, 2006 11:57AM
Hmm... ? I thought nipple rings were a gay thing. They make gay Nazis? What's the context of the above pic? Who is "Ongo Pongo?" The "I couldn't stomach you if you were whiter" statement is clearly racist, Furious. Care to explain this? I consider myself a rabid fan of free speech, but this is pretty egregious hate speech.
Date: February 04, 2006 12:41PM
The fat man from King of Krushya has posted some of the most hateful, racist and threatening images ever seen. Images of guns and of shot up targets posted to non gun forums with the intention of showing everyone what a a big fat bad a$$ the portly pansy really is. Hiding behind his wife's dress and checkbook.

The psychotic fish sauce consuming fat boy from fatsylvania posting across multiple forums his republican drivel, when he is the most incredible drain on public disability funds ever recorded. The portly pontificator against welfare is a human welfare sponge himself.

Date: February 06, 2006 12:38PM
Refurbvirgin Wrote:
> The "I couldn't stomach you if you were whiter" statement is clearly racist, Furious. Care to explain this?
> I consider myself a rabid fan of free speech, but this is pretty egregious hate speech.

The silence is deafening, isn't it? 48 hours without a response to your question (and this from the guy who does NOTHING except post on forums).

Don't worry though, the nutjob will respond eventually, and as he always does when he gets busted on something like this (or for threatening or stalking someone) he will claim it was taken out of context or that it was a joke. Then he'll blame his insane outburst on somebody else. It's the same tired excuse every time.

A "joke" – apparently, insane people have a really strange idea of what qualifies as "funny".

~

Date: February 10, 2006 03:16AM
Four days later, six days in total, and still no response to Refurbvirgin's very simple question – in spite of this thread still being on page one of the forum. Gee, I wonder why?

Cat got your tongue, Fusty?

Date: February 10, 2006 03:59AM
Maybe the wittle furball can't answer because it's too busy knitting itself a festive gun cozy?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 328
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018