advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
What? No accouncement on CNN that Obama isn't really an American?
Posted by: MacGurl
Date: December 01, 2008 11:24AM
Wow - watching CNN here and I am just ASTOUNDED that they aren't talking about how Barack Obama really isn't an American citizen after all, and won't be our new POTUS!
It must be a big leftie conspiracy I tell you - some self-ascribed "expert", from some back woods swamp of the internet, told me so!

(edited for typos)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2008 11:34AM by MacGurl.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: What? No accouncement on CNN what Obama isn't really an American?
Posted by: Greg the dogsitter
Date: December 01, 2008 11:31AM
[ http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/01/obama_totally_guilty_of_everything/index.html ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2008 11:31AM by Greg the dogsitter.
Re: What? No accouncement on CNN that Obama isn't really an American?
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 01, 2008 12:53PM
These people are out of their minds:

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Orders from new president to spark lawsuit every time
Lawyer lining up plaintiff groups until citizenship dispute addressed

By Bob Unruh
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

A lawyer who is playing a key role in a California lawsuit urging officials to prevent the state's 55 Electoral College votes from being recorded for Barack Obama until questions about his citizenship are resolved says he's organizing plans to challenge, even after the inauguration, every order, every proposal, every piece of paperwork generated by Obama.

"We will file lawsuits on his actions, every time. As long as we have money , we will keep filing lawsuits until we get a decision as to his citizenship status," Gary Kreep, chief of the United States Justice Foundation, told WND today.

"We're already talking to groups who are willing to be plaintiffs," he said.

[worldnetdaily.com]

Re: What? No accouncement on CNN that Obama isn't really an American?
Posted by: davester
Date: December 01, 2008 04:58PM
I think that should be Gary "Swampy" Kreep.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018