advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Sarah Palin Goes Hunting; Slays Bigfoot
Posted by: Don Kiyoti
Date: December 01, 2008 10:08PM
But WHY BRING THE BABY??? That not safe.

[www.weeklyworldnews.com]

[picasaweb.google.com] [www.flickr.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Sarah Palin Goes Hunting; Slays Bigfoot
Posted by: freeradical
Date: December 02, 2008 12:03AM
So the election is when, Dec 4th?
Posted by: Don Kiyoti
Date: December 02, 2008 12:54AM
Election?
Posted by: mikeylikesit
Date: December 02, 2008 02:20AM
That's over they're going for erection these days.
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 02, 2008 09:05AM
OK, guys....I'm not a women's lib member but I really think you are going too far & too frequently on this thing with Palin. If she was a man you would think the hunting she does was great but because she is a bright woman & attractive you have to keep on the same Ole Boy thing.
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: December 02, 2008 10:03AM
samintx
OK, guys....I'm not a women's lib member but I really think you are going too far & too frequently on this thing with Palin. If she was a man you would think the hunting she does was great but because she is a bright woman & attractive you have to keep on the same Ole Boy thing.
No, even if she was a he, I would still rip on him.
Hunting should not be allowed in a society that does it for "Sport", not feeding folks.
Yes, I hunted when I was younger and took down my share of deer and other animals.
I believed that "Balance out the Herd So the Deer will Survive" crap.
Till someone said one sentence to me, "How did the Deer Survive before Humans came about?"
This feeding/killing cycle by humans has got to stop, it is making weaker animals.
Also, slaughtering the top predator (The Wolf), really mucked things up.
@#$%&, or Penis, it is stupid to kill for "Sport".
The day that Sarah Palin is "Bright" is the day that the Sun will be a burnt out cinder.

BGnR

"Good heavens, Miss Sakamoto! You're beautiful!"
"If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster."
"Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
"A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2008 10:05AM by BigGuynRusty.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: December 02, 2008 12:14PM
Exactly. One should never use a @#$%& or penis to kill for "sport."

At any rate Suzanne, I'm sure you recall the ruckus caused by our VP when he shot Harry Whittington. Unfortunately, THAT one was real.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: December 02, 2008 01:24PM
samintx
...she is a bright woman & attractive you have to keep on the same Ole Boy thing.

BigGuynRusty
The day that Sarah Palin is "Bright" is the day that the Sun will be a burnt out cinder.

Precisely. Sam, the big reason that we should have a problem with Palin is because she's not bright. Just look at what happened with Bush. Of course, you can say that he wasn't really running the show. Sure enough, if Palin ever became President, most likely she wouldn't run the show either. The one thing that chaps my butt though is that enough people were willing to vote for him despite his relative status as a dimwit, yet weren't willing to do so for Palin (that does suggest some level of bias b/c she's a woman).
Posted by: incognegro
Date: December 02, 2008 02:13PM
i <3 Batboy!

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: December 02, 2008 02:35PM
Sarah Palin in NOT bright. Let's get that established. And, after one gets to know her, she in NOT attractive. She has lots of personal, psychiatric, and ethical problems.
Date: December 02, 2008 02:59PM
Dennis S
Sarah Palin in NOT bright. Let's get that established. And, after one gets to know her, she in NOT attractive. She has lots of personal, psychiatric, and ethical problems.
I can't agree with you DennisS!!
She looks pretty hot in her XXX-Rated Debut film, "Nailin Palin".

Oh wait, that is Lisa Ann!
NeverMind!!

BGnR

"Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
"A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."
Posted by: MacGurl
Date: December 02, 2008 03:51PM
samintx
she is a bright woman & attractive you have to keep on the same Ole Boy thing.

No - she is not bright. My 15 year old niece is "bright" and has more going on in her head than Palin does. Palin is so dim that she is an embarrassment to womanhood. It has nothing to do with what sex she is - dumb is dumb.

Plus, I have it from most mature men, that dumb is NOT attractive, and is instead a big turn-off.

Kathy

edit for typo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2008 03:52PM by MacGurl.
Date: December 02, 2008 04:13PM
MacGurl
samintx

No - she is not bright. My 15 year old niece is "bright" and has more going on in her head than Palin does. Palin is so dim that she is an embarrassment to womanhood. It has nothing to do with what sex she is - dumb is dumb.

Plus, I have it from most mature men, that dumb is NOT attractive, and is instead a big turn-off.

Kathy
You are so correct!!
Nothing worse than a Dumb Chick!!
I don't care what she is sporting on the outside, if she opens her mouth and only dumb comes out, I'm Gone!!
I have a very good friend that is very dear to me, her late husband and I were very good friends for over three decades, before he passed away he asked me to keep an eye on her and try to keep her centered.
Somedays it is a chore just to talk to her.
She was a 32 DD at the age of twelve, she had a 25 year-old boyfriend that bought her anything she wanted.
Now at 32 she is 5'6", 36 MM-28-38, yes natural, and absolutely stunning
But she does not have two neurons in her head that actually connect to each other.
I call it "BTS", or "Big Tit Syndrome", she never had to think for herself, she let her @#$%& do all the work.
She has an attention span as long as a termites' fingernails.
Nothing hotter than a smart woman!!

BGnR

Posted by: Black Landlord
Date: December 03, 2008 02:03AM
BigGuynRusty
MacGurl
samintx

Kathy
You are so correct!!
I don't care what she is sporting on the outside, if she opens her mouth and only dumb comes out, I'm Gone!!
I have a very good friend that is very dear to me, her late husband and I were very good friends for over three decades, before he passed away he asked me to keep an eye on her and try to keep her centered.
She was a 32 DD at the age of twelve, she had a 25 year-old boyfriend that bought her anything she wanted.
But she does not have two neurons in her head that actually connect to each other.
I call it "BTS", or "Big Tit Syndrome", she never had to think for herself, she let her @#$%& do all the work.

BGnR

OK, if we're gonna play that game . . .
what would you do if you woke up with a physically attractive but "dumb chick" on top of you?
Kick her out?

[www.papanicholas.com] coffee smiley
Posted by: billb
Date: December 03, 2008 07:47AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2008 07:47AM by billb.
Date: December 03, 2008 08:35AM
Black Landlord
BigGuynRusty
MacGurl
samintx

Kathy
You are so correct!!

BGnR

OK, if we're gonna play that game . . .
what would you do if you woke up with a physically attractive but "dumb chick" on top of you?
Kick her out?
I don't Drug, I don't Drink, and I am very Lucid.
So no chance of that happening.
I pre-screen, so sorry I don't play that game.
Too many Ultra-Hot Smart Women out there.
I used to do security (bouncer) at my best friends clubs, I am immune to the "BonerBoyZ Syndrome" that is where the blood drains from your brain and you make really stupid moves.

BGnR

Posted by: mikeylikesit
Date: December 03, 2008 08:40AM
Rusty sounds like the anti-Bush.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: December 04, 2008 01:55AM
I'm pretty sure he likes bush............

I do, especially if some nice "topiary sculpting" has been done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 01:56AM by Racer X.
Date: December 04, 2008 06:32AM
Racer X
I'm pretty sure he likes bush............

I do, especially if some nice "topiary sculpting" has been done.
I insist on a MaxiMum of Landing Strips.
MiniMum of Waxed Clean.
Many Examples...

BGnR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018