Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The Religion of Peace
Posted by: swampy
Date: December 06, 2008 01:57AM
WARNING! Violence contained in this video

[www.nmatv.com]

Frightening! And it is spreading...Great Britain, Canada, Holland, Germany, Spain, France. Sharia law is making headway. We cannot afford to lose the war on terror because this is what the Religion of Peace holds in store if we do.

If you don't stand for something, you'll probably fall for anything.t
Options:  Reply • Quote
No, I can think of something else that's really frightening.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: December 06, 2008 03:51AM
What a fun website that looks like. A veritable cornucopia of paranoia. No wonder your thread topics seem like an RSS feed from it.
Re: The Religion of Peace
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: December 06, 2008 07:24AM
>"We cannot afford to lose the war on terror because this is what the Religion of Peace holds in store if we do."

You can't win this so called war on terrorism. It'll never happen, we may
drive more to become terrorist but you'll never beat them. They've been
fighting over there for 1000's of years and we aren't going to stop them now.

Grateful11
Posted by: mikeylikesit
Date: December 06, 2008 08:55AM
Swampy once again fans the flames of tolerance.
Posted by: Black Landlord
Date: December 06, 2008 09:02AM
namtv
Description

The Violent Oppression of Women in Islam, is a graphic, nightmarish, and profoundly unsettling glance into the darkest recesses of our fellow man. Narrated by Nonie Darwish, this film accurately depicts the dehumanizing theology, brutal abuse, and degredation that comprise the daily lives of millions of women in the fascist portions of the Islamic world -- arcing like a crescent from sub-Saharan Africa, through Iran, to north-central Asia and reaching into hidden pockets of the United States. These acts include the honor killing of a seven-year-old girl, beheaded for having been the victim of sexual abuse; gang-rapes, occasionally perpetrated by family members, to punish women who refuse to wear the hijab; the regular marriage of grown men to nine-year-old girls, in imitation of Islam's founder, Muhammad; genital mutilation of infant girls to destroy their sexual pleasure and objectify them as outlets for the gratification of man's lust; the widespread, often public practice of wife-battery, a practice justified by the Koran; public stonings for violations of Shari'a law; and sadly, much, much more. Taken together, the images of this video are a grotesque and disturbing assault on the integrity of women. Under no circumstances should they be viewed by children.

OK swampy, what would you propose? Round up all muslim men and turn Florida into a giant internment camp to contain them?

[www.papanicholas.com] coffee smiley
Date: December 06, 2008 09:07AM
The idea of Florida as a giant incarceration site has an appeal of sorts.
Posted by: Gutenberg
Date: December 06, 2008 09:09AM
They're the nutjobs from Alliance Defense Fund.

[www.sourcewatch.org]

nmatv is Heritage New Media Partners, a public relations firm. I hear from them all the time, trying to punch up garden-variety tragedies into terrorist attacks. For instance, when that Yankees pitcher flew his plane into an apartment building a couple of years ago, Heritage New Media was on email not an hour later offering "security experts" and "terrorism experts" for evening newscasts. Fox News is a major buyer of these "services."

Alliance Defense Fund is a major client of Heritage New Media. It's all part of the right-wing echo chamber. Say it once, it gets repeated again and again and again. I am ashamed that the mainstream media falls for it so often.
Date: December 06, 2008 09:15AM
True.

I was getting the same sort of promos from a different site. Promos aimed at the right wing radio market promising scintillating interviews with their clients. Whenever a newsworthy event hit the headlines these guys would ramp it up.

Sell, Sell, Sell. That's what they do.
Date: December 06, 2008 10:17AM
Was that specialguests.com, Rog? They are odious, but not particularly so for the breed. Here's what they sent me after the Yankee pitcher flew his plane into the apartment building. It appeared in my inbox two hours after the accident:

WAS PLANE CRASH INTO NY HIGH RISE A SUICIDE?

The following is a statement from Islamic Terrorism Expert/Author Avi Lipkin in response to the plane crashing into a high rise building on the city’s Upper East Side this afternoon in New York. Mr. Lipkin is available for interviews immediately.

In today's air crash in NYC, it seems a fix winged private aircraft flew into the Bellaire Towers on 72nd St. and York Avenue on the East Side of Manhattan. Initial reports are that this was an accident but NORAD has scrambled various air units into the air above a number of "important" US cities.

The plane that crashed into the Bellaire Condos took off from an airfield in New Jersey at 2:45 pm Eastern Time and was supposed to have landed in an airfield in NY shortly afterward. There was an inexplicable gap or delay between the time of takeoff and the crash time. This adds to the liklihood of it being a terrorist attack because this means it wasn't likely a heart attack or some loss of control of the plane.
CNN commented that this could have been a pilot with a heart attack who lost control of his plane or maybe even just a suicide like what happened in Tampa, Florida and Milan, Italy just after 9/11.

In my third book, Islamic Threat Updates Almanac I -- 5762, I explain very clearly my theory that the attack in Tampa, Florida was carried by a youth with Moslem name. As for the mysterious crash into the Pirelli Towers in Milan, Italy, the family of the so-called suicide pilot said that their family member who supposedly committed suicide by flying from Switzerland to Milan Italy to crash his plane into the Pirelli Towers would never ever have committed suicide. My belief is that his plane was commandeered by an Islamic terrorist and his throat was slit by the commandeering terrorist.

One must not forget what Italian Prime Minister said just before this air crash in Milan: "Christian civilization will always be victorious over Islamic civilization because Chr istian civilization is superior to Islamic civilization." The Islamic response: "We will carry out a revenge attack against Italy." --Avi Lipkin/alias Victor Mordecai, presently in Jerusalem, Israel.

ABOUT AVI…
AVI LIPKIN is cofounder of Israel Today Magazine and has served as an Israeli Army reserves spokesman 14 years. Avi has been a guest on Sean Hannity, Fox and Friends, Dayside with Linda Vester and other popular radio and television programs, as well as in person in hundreds of churches and synagogues across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, France, Greece, Norway, Finland, Russia, Germany and Israel. Mordecai speaks six languages and has received his B. A. from Hebrew University, 1973, majoring in Sovietology/Russian Studies and East European Studies. He is well versed in the centuries of Islamic wars. He was born in the U.S. but immigrated (made Aliyah) to Israel in 1968.

THE FOLLOWING NEWS STORY MAY BE HELPFUL FOR SHOW PREP:
Posted by: mattkime
Date: December 06, 2008 10:26AM
*YAWN*

i'm still waiting for the killer bees to arrive. then i'll worry about sharia law.

Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 06, 2008 10:36AM
One and the same site Gutty, aren't we lucky?
Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 06, 2008 10:37AM
I think I just swapped browsers and mickys future looks dim.
Date: December 06, 2008 10:52AM
Superficial comments? That's it? No concern about human rights? No concern for the plight of Islamic women? The source of the video concerns you more than the content or the implications? The story line is only valid if it comes from CNN?

Maybe you'd prefer to read about it. Go buy the book.. [www.amazon.com]

You people amaze me. Your concern about gay rights is fatuous compared to the true horror shown in this video.

Posted by: Greg the dogsitter
Date: December 06, 2008 10:55AM
swampy
Superficial comments? That's it? No concern about human rights? No concern for the plight of Islamic women? The source of the video concerns you more than the content or the implications? The story line is only valid if it comes from CNN?

Maybe you'd prefer to read about it. Go buy the book.. [www.amazon.com]

You people amaze me. Your concern about gay rights is fatuous compared to the true horror shown in this video.

Try us on gay Muslims.
Do we really think swampy and the extreme right are concerned about the plight of Muslim women?
Date: December 06, 2008 12:42PM
Or is this another Obama smear because he's REALLY a Muslim?

I vote smear.
Posted by: Wags
Date: December 06, 2008 12:44PM
"Social progress can be measured by the social position of the female sex." Karl Marx

Indeed.

Got to agree with Swampy on this one, regardless of the source or the underlying motivation - the treatment of women in fundamentalist Islamic countries is criminal. Maybe if we take a hard look at the role of women in this monotheistic religion that shares so much with Christianity we will see how far we still have to go as a "Christian Nation". Better yet, the real lesson here is the danger of mixing faith and law, substituting dogma for reason. I never want to live under the rule of Theocracy, whatever guise its hiding behind.
Date: December 06, 2008 12:49PM
Yes, but the sarcastic "religion of peace" subject line is an inflammatory slur, not an examination of how women are mistreated in certain parts of the world.
Date: December 06, 2008 12:52PM
Let me ask the question another way. Is it at all likely the extreme right will try to do anything about this travesty?

After eight years with the extreme right in the White House and nothing at all done about the problem, I figure not.

Edit: terrible syntax. Sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2008 01:14PM by Gutenberg.
Posted by: billb
Date: December 06, 2008 01:00PM
Jeezo, the Constitution is based on Sharia.
Get a grip.

Onward Christan Soldier.

Let's destroy the whole Christan Empire because of a few Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians who won't support Proposition 8.

Oh, wait ...
Date: December 06, 2008 01:06PM
Agreed. The video is an obvious attempt to justify the war in Iraq. The problem is that every time we resort to military "solutions" against this type of insanity we set things back even further. The only way we've ever made any headway against the fundamentalists is through cultural and economic forays into their social systems. The young jihadists have a hard time resisting the onslaught of iPods and Hollywood entertainment. Its hard to dispute the fact that women with educations will not submit to hardline fundamentalist nonsense, Islamic or Christian.
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: December 06, 2008 01:23PM
Isn't "Wags" one of "Swampy's" many personae??

BGnR
Can someone list his/her/its' multi-nicks?

"Good heavens, Miss Sakamoto! You're beautiful!"
"If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster."
"Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
"A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."
Date: December 06, 2008 01:48PM
BigGuynRusty

BGnR

No. The first time she (or whoever) left the forum, it was after an argument with Wags:

[forums.macresource.com]

And she cited him as a reason she was leaving.
Re: Do we really think swampy and the extreme right are concerned about the plight of Muslim women?
Date: December 06, 2008 03:03PM
What you don't know is that I have long been an advocate for human rights for Muslim women. I have worked with Karamah [www.karamah.org] since the mid 90's

Here's an art piece I donated for one of their promotional pieces..

What have you done? Oh, wait, you sit on your butts and create childish posts about the situation and how it's all Bush's fault yadda yadda.

Re: Do we really think swampy and the extreme right are concerned about the plight of Muslim women?
Date: December 06, 2008 03:05PM
swampy
What you don't know is that I have long been an advocate for human rights for Muslim women. I have worked with Karamah [www.karamah.org] since the mid 90's

Here's an art piece I donated for one of their promotional pieces..

What have you done? Oh, wait, you sit on your butts and create childish posts about the situation and how it's all Bush's fault yadda yadda.

Bully for you. Nice art. It'd be good to tone down the hateful, loony right-wing rhetoric.
Date: December 06, 2008 04:48PM
Get some exercise, Greg. Go walk your dog.

Date: December 06, 2008 05:05PM
Just the moment you exercise those exquisite manners you keep saying you have.
Date: December 06, 2008 05:33PM
Contrast, please:

A. "I have spend much time volunteering in a shelter for abused women. I'm trying to spread awareness."

B. "Please visit [menareviolentbastards.com] to see the sort of problems that men are."
Posted by: hal
Date: December 06, 2008 05:33PM
What bothers me about swampy's posts is that you insist that ALL people of muslim faith are terrorists and seem intent on killing all of them as the perfect 'final solution'. This is just wrong, wrong, wrong.
Posted by: rgG
Date: December 06, 2008 05:37PM
Education is the key to overcoming most types of religious intolerance. As a matter of fact, education is the key to overcoming the atrocities that have been committed by the extremists of most religions.

Need I bring up the Inquisition and how the Catholic church dramatically thinned out the thinking women of Europe under the guise of witchcraft and other nonsensical charges. A few Islamic fundamentalist zealots are carrying on a heinous tradition that has been around for centuries, under many different names.

To paraphrase an NRA slogan: Religions don't kill people, religious nuts (of whatever persuasion) kill people.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2008 05:38PM by rgG.
Date: December 06, 2008 05:40PM
rgG,

Are you ready? You sure? Here it comes!

Birth certificates kill people.
Posted by: rgG
Date: December 06, 2008 06:24PM
big grin smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: December 06, 2008 06:55PM
You guys just don't get it do you?

I did not post this video to advocate justifications for the War in Iraq. I never said I condemn all Muslims. I posted the link as an educational reference. There are people who have no understanding of the depth of terror and violence that Muslim women endure at the hands of evil men, Imams and Sharia law.

My next door neighbor never knew the extreme torture and violence these women suffer. She thought it was just a matter of having to wear veils, not be able to drive, not go out in public without a male family member. No one ever told here about female sexual mutilation on such a massive scale. She didn't realize that women are hanged and stoned to death by their own family for being victims of rape. She admitted she had heard of isolated cases, but had no idea how pervasive it is.

I gave her Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Infidel to read and it was a real jaw dropper for her. We've often discussed over coffee how this scourge, through "Political Correctness" and multiculturalism, is becoming wide spread throughout the Islamic enclaves of Europe and encroaching on civil laws of the country. Recently the British started to allow Sharia courts with the status of the British civil courts dealing with Islamic civil cases. The fear is that these courts will contine depriving Islamic women the right of protection from abusive Islamic men. The same thing is beginning to happen in Holland and Germany. [www.brusselsjournal.com]

I rather resent the fact that some on this board would question my motives for starting this thread, the linked sources and content. I also find it repulsive that some can make disparaging comments about such a serious subject. You're not funny. You're not cute. You have not added anything of serious import to the thread which indicates to me that you live in your small little virtual world without a profound thought in your head. You show your ridicule by posting your silly thread topics about bagels and gifts. How shallow. How facile. How juvenile.

Date: December 06, 2008 07:01PM
Boo-hoo.

Start a thread with your flamebait "Religion of Peace" crud and try not to be terribly surprised at how people react. You want to be inflammatory and offensive, enjoy the responses.

You must think we're all idiots. You, alone, are smart and educated and know all about the world and the really bad stuff that goes on in it.

I bet nobody else here reads or does volunteer work or anything.

Birth certificate.
Date: December 06, 2008 07:05PM
BigGuynRusty

BGnR
Can someone list his/her/its' multi-nicks?

Wow. I don't know who should be more insulted, me or Swampy. Did you actually read what I wrote? Swampy and the other conservatives are not always wrong by default and just because I occasionally have to agree with them does not mean I am them.

The three major monotheistic religions, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, are all misogynistic to the core. Fundamental Islam is currently the worst, but Christianity has certainly done its share of torture, stoning, and burning at the stake. They all use the same ancient texts to justify their nutty dogma. I condemn any religion that proclaims they have the only way to salvation or enlightenment. That would include the fundamentalists within Islam or Christianity, or whatever else people dream up.

I understand the human need for religion. There are big questions that cannot be answered by science. Most people need a way to deal with the realization of their own mortality. Unfortunately that usually means inventing a supernatural being complete with a lot of behavioral baggage. That often morphs into an insane rationale to kill the "non-believers". Is there a major religion that has not done this?
Date: December 06, 2008 07:09PM
And also, if you are tired of people misinterpreting what you write, you should consider writing more clearly, and without hyperbole.
Date: December 06, 2008 07:16PM
swampy
You show your ridicule by posting your silly thread topics about bagels and gifts.

Actually, I fully agree with this statement.
Date: December 06, 2008 07:22PM
(Trifecta)

I thought the fade from the Qur'an page to the machine-gun toting angry person was interesting.
Posted by: MacGurl
Date: December 06, 2008 07:25PM
swampy

I rather resent the fact that some on this board would question my motives for starting this thread, the linked sources and content. I also find it repulsive that some can make disparaging comments about such a serious subject. You're not funny. You're not cute. You have not added anything of serious import to the thread which indicates to me that you live in your small little virtual world without a profound thought in your head. You show your ridicule by posting your silly thread topics about bagels and gifts. How shallow. How facile. How juvenile.

So Swampy, just what was your point in starting this thread? Was it to cause us all to gnash our teeth and wring our hands in pity? Was it to make us fear and hate all of those in the world who aren't like us? Or was it to search for a solution to the problem? If it was the first two I don't see much of a point. I would hope that a person would start a thread like this as a constructive exercise, with a constructive title, rather than yet another thread to stir up some more poo-throwing, with yet another a pot-stirring title.
If you had wanted people to start a constructive discussion about this subject it would have helped to start it out with a statement other than something like this -

Frightening! And it is spreading...Great Britain, Canada, Holland, Germany, Spain, France. Sharia law is making headway. We cannot afford to lose the war on terror because this is what the Religion of Peace holds in store if we do.

You know, something more open like -
"I find this terribly disturbing and would like to seek some solutions, something to really help these women. Do you all have any ideas?"
Instead you post something inflammatory and wonder why people dance around the flames.

Date: December 06, 2008 08:12PM
swampy, you are mistaken when you say that we do not take this issue seriously. It's you that we don't take seriously.
Date: December 06, 2008 09:39PM
Sorry if you didn't like the Thread's title. Still no excuse for the snide comments. In our post 9/11 world "Religion of Peace" is commonly accepted as sarcasm. But I gather few of you get the irony between the title and the subject

Point of the thread, Kathy? You're so smart, you figure it out. Or go back and read my last post. And if there's something about "educational reference" you don't understand just say so.

Poo- Throwing? A discussion about the abuse of women by radical religious zealots is throwing poo at whom? Just dance on in your world of dragons and whistle in the dark. The refrain goes something like "la la la". These are women you don't know so it doesn't matter what happens to them?

You didn't find the video frightening? Or is it that you are naive enough to think it could never happen to you or your daughter or grand daughter? You don't believe the Islamic terrorists when they say they want to take over the world and kill you if you don't accept their way?

I'm way out here in the sticks of Florida and this abomination has made its way here and affected lives here. We have a number of Pakistani doctors in our county. One of them has a daughter who married a Pakistani college student while at University of Florida. He took her back to Pakistan and they are now in India. He has basically cut her off from her family, made her a prisoner in their home and physically and mentally abuses her daily! The parents have been working with the State Department, embassies, lawyers and through every channel they can to bring her home. They have made countless trips to India attempting to rescue her. Their last trip was about a month ago. Karia, the daughter, and Varati, grand daughter, were both in the hospital having been beaten by the husband. The husband and two friends had raped and beaten the 4 year old daughter. He won't divorce her unless he can keep Varati (sexual play toy?). SICK!!! These are friends of mine and they know very well what it's like to be victims of "The Religion of Peace" And, by the way, they are Muslim.

Kathy, don't try to lecture me over "pot stirring titles". You don't have a clue and I doubt that you want to do anything more than whine about this thread. Don't read it if you don't like it. Go feed your little dragons.

Date: December 06, 2008 10:01PM
First you were hysterical about birth certificates.

Now you are hysterical about Muslims.

We still don't take you seriously and wish you would take your xenophobia elsewhere.

If we really thought any of the personal experiences you bring up were true, then we might show concern. But you seem to have personal experiences that match up with the latest RNC talking point. Either you have led a very eventful life out there in the sticks of Florida or you are talking through your hat.

You have been lying consistently since you wrote "Just stopped by to say congrats." There is no reason at all to take what you say seriously now.
Date: December 06, 2008 10:19PM
I'm glad you can say that the title was sarcastic. I wish you would also see how the content of your post equated Islam with terrorism.

If I were sitting across the table from you, I would seriously recommend reconsidering how you frame your arguments. As I look over this thread, I think that nobody has gone along with what you're saying. This has little to do with the harm that's being done to women throughout the world, and a hell of a lot to do with the content of your post. Pish-toshing one is not pish-toshing the other.

There are many internet sites and books that can offer suggestions on writing and argumentation. There are also sites where you can watch folks present ideas, both controversial and otherwise, in a way that they win over the audience.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: December 06, 2008 10:35PM
swampy
... These are friends of mine and they know very well what it's like to be victims ...

Duly noted, and I'll wager it's safe to claim that no one here lacks the requisite empathy for that. We GET that people you actually know are in pain, and that it's naturally affecting you. Point taken, although why it took so fricken' long to say so helped no one here, nor yourself.

MacGurl
[... So Swampy, just what was your point in starting this thread? Was it to cause us all to gnash our teeth and wring our hands in pity? ...

The evidence points to "yes." swampy I wish you and your friends the best, I really do. But here's the deal. In my experience, internet forums are just about the least practical place to go looking for sympathy. Perhaps that's now registering with your experience as well. And the various side-excursions through Muslims-as-evil etc. are an unecessary red herring. You have your friends in FL who aren't similarly dangerous-and-yet-curiously-Muslim-or-Muslim-like as proof of that.
Posted by: Spock
Date: December 06, 2008 10:51PM
swampy, As you sow, so shall you reap.

Everything that you do has repercussions. It comes back to you one way or another.

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Date: December 06, 2008 11:08PM
swampy
Sorry if you didn't like the Thread's title.

Hey, I was honestly trying to give you a bit of analysis about why you weren't being taken seriously in this thread. Personally, I couldn't care less if you started all of your posts by stating "I'm wearing a tinfoil hate and feel oh-so-pretty." But, if you do that, don't expect to be taken seriously, and don't whine about it later.

Point of the thread, Kathy? You're so smart, you figure it out. Or go back and read my last post.

When you start a thread, with a point you'd really to make (other than some scare tactics), you should say so when you start that thread, not 3/4 of the way through, when you see you haven't been well received. By looking at your first post one would think you are just looking to fan the fires of fear, not come up with solutions.

And if there's something about "educational reference" you don't understand just say so.

See, and there you go assuming we are all a bunch of ignorant villagers, that would have never have had a clue about these atrocities without you coming in to educate our poor pathetic minds. We didn't need to be educated by you, so don't expect us to grovel at your feet in thanks.
And still - just why the "educational reference"? What then were we expected to do? Did you give us some way to help with the situation, or did you think we should all just run around in a panic?

Poo- Throwing? A discussion about the abuse of women by radical religious zealots is throwing poo at whom?<>These are women you don't know so it doesn't matter what happens to them?

It matters, but you didn't give us any solutions to the problem, or ways to seek solutions. Instead you just seem to want to fan the fires of hate for those who aren't " like us". And, again, you are assuming that we didn't already care about the plight of these women, that we needed you to point it out to us.

You didn't find the video frightening? Or is it that you are naive enough to think it could never happen to you or your daughter or grand daughter? You don't believe the Islamic terrorists when they say they want to take over the world and kill you if you don't accept their way?

I don't freak out that easily, and even if I did, freaking-out doesn't fix the problem, and you know what, any one of us getting scared over how these few groups of people feel about us isn't really going to change how they feel. Unless we eradicate them from the face of the Earth, this is how it is - you cannot dictate feelings/religion to other people. Either you learn to accept it, or you live your life in fear. Unless, of course, you decide it's OK just to wipe them out, to make the icky scary people go away.

He won't divorce her unless he can keep Varati (sexual play toy?). SICK!!! These are friends of mine and they know very well what it's like to be victims of "The Religion of Peace" And, by the way, they are Muslim.

I agree, it's horrible, but what is the solution? Do we kill all Muslims, do we jail them, castrate the males, what do we do? Give us something to discuss, a real solution to work towards - not just more to fear and hate. Fear and hate won't fix this.

Kathy, don't try to lecture me over "pot stirring titles". You don't have a clue and I doubt that you want to do anything more than whine about this thread. Don't read it if you don't like it. Go feed your little dragons.

Swampy - I didn't come here to whine, but I am already feeling like an idiot for trying to honestly give you an assessment as to why this thread went south, and why you didn't get the response you say you wanted. Other people have tried to give you good suggestions in the past, about how to be better received in these threads of your's, if you want an honest discussion to flow from them, but you always insult them in return, acting like you are a repository of superior wisdom, so high above us plebes that we could never possibly begin to understand your lofty thought processes. You just end up sounding like some grouchy old woman, wagging her finger at the naughty naughty children.

The more I think about it, I think you didn't really come here for an honest discussion about a horrible situation, but instead you got exactly what you wanted. You got the attention and squabbling that most trolls crave like a heroin addict craves their next fix. I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I think I will have to go back to believing that you really are just a troll. Pity - I've seen you post some other things that just about had me believing otherwise.

So, ok, oh wise Swampy, so much smarter than the rest of us - I'll go back to playing with my dragons like the 12 year old I must be. At least I'm not bitter and old yet.
Date: December 07, 2008 12:40AM
Greg the dogsitter
Boo-hoo.

Start a thread with your flamebait "Religion of Peace" crud and try not to be terribly surprised at how people react. You want to be inflammatory and offensive, enjoy the responses.

You must think we're all idiots. You, alone, are smart and educated and know all about the world and the really bad stuff that goes on in it.

I bet nobody else here reads or does volunteer work or anything.

Birth certificate.

Show us where you went after the Irish Republican Army and I'll believe you are anti-terrorist and not just another run-of-the-mill racist.
Posted by: Black Landlord
Date: December 07, 2008 02:28AM
The moral of this thread: Don't piss off mac gurl :-)

[www.papanicholas.com] coffee smiley
Date: December 07, 2008 05:17AM
I screwed that one up. It was aimed at Screwy Swampy and it came out different. Not to say Greg isn't screwy also -- did I cover enough bases or do I need to grovel further?
Date: December 07, 2008 09:02AM
Black Landlord
The moral of this thread: Don't piss off mac gurl :-)

Ahh, if I was actually pissed I would have just told Swampy to F-off, but I didn't. Instead I tried to reason with "her", forgetting there is no reasoning with trolls. It takes a lot more than a cranky old troll to get me pissed.
Date: December 07, 2008 09:04AM
Silly old you, Kathy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 90
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018