advertisement
Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $567.77 ( +43.02 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
looking for a good HANN job?!.....this might just BLOW.....you....away?!.....new preview of NBC's 'HANNibal' series.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 19, 2013 08:01AM
.....with Mads Mikkelsen as HANNibal.....Hugh Dancy as Will Graham.....

.......from Bryan Fuller......holla'......!!

...Here’s the first teaser for NBC‘s midseason drama Hannibal, which premieres April 4 in the Thursday 10 PM slot. Mads Mikkelsen makes his U.S. television debut as Dr. Hannibal Lecter opposite Hugh Dancy as FBI criminal profiler Will Graham, based on the characters from Thomas Harris’s novel Red Dragon. Caroline Dhavernas, Laurence Fishburne, and Gillian Anderson also appear in the series which has a 13 episode first season order. Hannibal is written and executive produced by Bryan Fuller and executive produced by Martha DeLaurentiis for Gaumont International TV. David Slade (Hard Candy, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) executive produced and directed the pilot.....

HANN(s)....across America.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 08:04AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: looking for a good HANN job?!.....this might just BLOW.....you....away?!.....new preview of NBC's 'HANNibal' series.....
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: February 19, 2013 08:04AM
I like Mads Mikkelsen.

Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 19, 2013 09:18AM
...because TV needs another serial killer series.

More network corporate me-too junk. Who do these guys think they are kidding?
Re: looking for a good HANN job?!.....this might just BLOW.....you....away?!.....new preview of NBC's 'HANNibal' series.....
Posted by: srf1957
Date: February 19, 2013 10:32AM
No Brains Channel I don.t think they have had a new show that has lasted for a couple of year except for Chicago fire.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: February 19, 2013 11:23AM
Hannibal will feature the return of Gillian Anderson to US network TV. That will get me to give the show a chance all on its own. She will play Hannibal's psychologist.

I'm too big of an X-Files devotee to pass that up. grinning smiley
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 19, 2013 11:31AM
Gillian Anderson was actually in the running to replace Jodie Foster in the movie sequel but Julianne Moore got the role.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: February 19, 2013 11:37AM
I'm with Newt on this one: that show will almost certainly BLOW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login