advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
xenadrine efx?
Posted by: davemchine
Date: May 16, 2006 01:05PM
As you may have seen in my post yesterday I'm considering the use of caffeine pills for those mornings I just can't get moving. I stopped at Longs Drugs and the pharmacists counter wasn't open but a clerk said what I wanted was on the diet aisle of the store. The array of choices was quite amazing. I grabbed a bottle of xenadrine efx pretty much at random. After doing some googling it sounds like it will provide quite a bit of vitamins (sounds good), some fat burning (5% tops), and a vague amount of caffeine.

So I turn to my online family for a bit of advice. Does anyone have further experience with xenadrine efx or perhaps some insight into how well it will work? I'll try to paste some info no it below.

Thanks,

Dave

from [www.vitacost.com]

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin C 100 mg 166%
Vitamin B6 10 mg 500%
Pantothenic Acid 12 mg 120%
Magnesium 10 mg 2.5%
NorambrolideT (fermented Salvia sclarea leaf extract) 20 mg *
?Proprietary ThermodyneT Complex 1,415 mg
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: xenadrine efx?
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 16, 2006 04:07PM
ok, first off, no direct advice on xenadrine efx.

but, when i used to be a gym rat, there were some guys who were on it. the bottom line, they said was that it gave them some energy but did very little to nothing for fat loss. but, of course, if you do some cardio with it, and it gives you more energy and you can do more cardio.. you see what i'm saying?

i used to imbibe those energy drinks at the gym and would get totally wired. in fact, one time i was convinced i was having a heart attack. good stuff! well, i stopped those but started drinking Red Bull lately in lieu of coffee and i have enjoyed it. but, the buzz does not last very long - maybe two hours for me. the gym drinks were made by american body building and another company i cannnot remember. names like adrenalyn stack and speed stack (which used to contain ma huang before they banned it). the ma huang and bitter orange extract will give you a buzz, but a very nervous one at that.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 223
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020