advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
need help with Amazon order that never shipped
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: December 28, 2005 11:06PM
i ordered some stuff for christmas, went away and expected it to be on my doorstep. nope.
now, when i look on the page to track my order it doesn't even show up. is this usual for something that has YET to ship? i would like to cancel it at this point, but it doesn't show up on that page, either.

any suggestions? a phone number to call, maybe? thanks.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: need help with Amazon order that never shipped
Posted by: wowzer
Date: December 28, 2005 11:10PM
contact your credit card company...do not let this charge go undisputed, if amazon's charged for it.

Also, in the future, when you order something, do what I do, SAVE AS PDF and you have proof of your order/activity.

I get so many pc users asking me about this 'awesome' feature...then I just nonchalantly say, "hey it's a mac...it's supposed to be awesome." Cant tell you how many switchers I'm responsible over the years...

All I ever really needed to know, I learned from watching Star Trek.
Posted by: jimbrady
Date: December 29, 2005 01:02AM
Don't get overly complicated--call Amazon customer service and they will fix your problem; if the order went through, you should have an email from them that has any info you'll need.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 29, 2005 09:50AM
I really think that if there is no record of the order, that means it never went through in the first place.

You should be able to see your Amazon orders going back for years, not just the ones that haven't shipped yet.

I have had very good service from Amazon using their email system, but if you feel the need to use the telephone I believe the number is (800) 201-7575.
Posted by: JPK
Date: December 29, 2005 11:04AM
This happened to me too. It was through an Amazon authorized reseller ebags. I contacted them and they had no knowledge of the order. CC company had no billing on this item, so I believe them when they told me that Amazon never forwarded the order to them.

Since Amazon has become more of a broker or conduit rather than an online retailer, I have had a couple of orders that got messed up. I especially am not happy with the "free shipping" that doesn't apply to the third party sellers.

Needless to say, I had to scramble for a Christmas present for my mom. Thankfully, my corner Walgreens still had an ample supply of Chia Pets.

JPK
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 69
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020