advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
OT: Thanks Newt... Got my Arm & Hammer Whitening Tooth Paste and Tyson Bag-O-Chicken
Posted by: spacescape
Date: June 15, 2006 08:26AM
I'm not that excited to try that vacuum bag of chicken but I'll be thinking about it soon... Then, I can brush my teeth afterwards...

Bill
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: OT: Thanks Newt... Got my Arm & Hammer Whitening Tooth Paste and Tyson Bag-O-Chicken
Posted by: spearmint
Date: June 15, 2006 08:50AM
I got my whitening toothpaste too! About enough to whiten one tooth. I hate niggardly free samples. The Olson Twins sent the least.

Da Good Life
Re: OT: Thanks Newt... Got my Arm & Hammer Whitening Tooth Paste and Tyson Bag-O-Chicken
Posted by: trisho.
Date: June 15, 2006 08:52AM
I want my Bag-O-Chicken. sad smiley

trisho.
----------------
Official Card-Carrying Mother Earthin' Sl*t.
Posted by: 3d
Date: June 15, 2006 09:25AM
Got my Bag-O-Chicken over the weekend. Came in a cardboard sleeve. Nice packaging. It's wierd seeing packaged meat in my rusty old mailbox along with the bills and magazines. I think i'm going to order some curry chicken from a take-out place and "supplement" the chicken with this bag-o-goodness.

-AND I ALSO GOT-

The Oprah Winfrey Totebag-O-Goodies. Oprah really goes all out. The box must've weighed about 5 lbs total. It was PACKED with free stuff. A tote bag, cooshy fuzzy airplane pillow, a plate(??), 4-pack of click Sharpie markers, granola bars, socks, cereal, full size conditioner, a bunch of expensive perfume samples, etc.,,, even doggie treats! The craziest thing IMO is that this all came by FedEx. This was the mother of all freebies.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 15, 2006 09:53AM
I am green with envy about that Oprah goodie bag.

Posted by: spearmint
Date: June 15, 2006 10:02AM
For Ophrah that is stingy.The other year she gave everybody in the audience an automobile. Now that is a door prize.

Da Good Life
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: June 15, 2006 10:12AM
I missed this one!

That damn Newt better start a mailing list or I'm going to start... um, missing more stuff!
I'm a chunk. . .chunk chicken. . .
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 15, 2006 11:17AM
Welcome!

Got the Tyson chicken and it was pretty good. . .like the can stuff but less liquid. ..!

the oprah bag was bonanza! All my family ordered it and got it. . .!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: June 15, 2006 05:38PM
I got the meat in my box too! I just returned home and checked the mail. It's here!

Wow, this is a lot processed chicken...What to make?

trisho.
----------------
Date: June 15, 2006 06:50PM
Can't figure out how to serve the Bag-o-Chicken?
Don't worry, the expiration date on the pouch says: Best if used by "APR 03, 2009".

You got THREE years to think about it!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 15, 2006 07:04PM
trisho.
I got the meat in my box. . .

U might wanna rephrase dat. . .

grinning smiley

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: June 15, 2006 07:18PM
3d
Don't worry, the expiration date on the pouch says: Best if used by "APR 03, 2009".

I was wondering how long this stuff might keep and I have looked everywhere for an expiration date. Where is it?

Date: June 15, 2006 07:27PM
NewtonMP2100
trisho.
I got the meat in my box. . .

U might wanna rephrase dat. . .

grinning smiley

What makes you think it was an accident? {tee hee.}

trisho.
----------------
Date: June 15, 2006 08:37PM
$tevie
3d

I was wondering how long this stuff might keep and I have looked everywhere for an expiration date. Where is it?

The expiration date is on the front of the pouch. At the very bottom, under the "NET WT. 7 OZ". It's kinda hard to see but it's there.
Date: June 17, 2006 06:43PM
Thank you, 3d!

Red ink on a red background is quite hard to read. But I found it following your instructions: BEST BY MAR 17,2009. Yummy.

Posted by: iaJim
Date: June 19, 2006 12:28PM
Mine came today. The joy of free chicken that has been carried around in hot trucks and sitting in my hot mailbox is appreciated. Sheesh, wouldn't a coupon have been easier?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 181
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020