advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Snakes on a Plane
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 28, 2006 08:21AM
Was updating my netflix cue and wanted to see the SOAP reviews.

[www.netflix.com]

5.0 Stars Brian O'Neill
65 out of 91 people found this review helpful.
FBI agent Neville Flynn (Samuel L. Jackson) hates mothaf&*%in’ snakes almost as much as he hates mothaf&*%in’ planes. But what happens when mothaf&*%in’ snakes are ON his mothaf&*%in’ plane? You can be mothaf&*%in’ certain that he's not going to mothaf&*%in’ stand for it. Snakes on a Plane takes the viewer on an mothaf&*%in’ incredible journey from the mothaf&*%in’ opening scene with a snake-less plane all the way to the thrilling mothaf&*%in’ climax where mothaf&*%in’ snakes are put on the mothaf&*%in’ plane! You'll never look at mothaf&*%in’ films the same way again once you find out just how many mothaf&*%in’ snakes are mothaf&*%in’ put on a mothaf&*%in’ plane in this mothaf&*%in’ gripping thriller mothaf&*%in’. Snakes on a mothaf&*%in’ Plane mothaf&*%er!

Some pretty good reviews! This is going to be an AWESOME movie, mothaf&*%er!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Snakes on a Plane
Posted by: MGS_forgot_password
Date: June 28, 2006 08:37AM
I hope they have that mothaf&*%in’ snake that can change colors.
Posted by: spearmint
Date: June 28, 2006 10:00AM
Has it got that 18 foot python and his 6 year old buddy?

Da Good Life
Posted by: jimbrady
Date: June 28, 2006 10:10AM
"There are so few creative categories for films nowadays. Let's face it, most fall into the same old dozen-or-so genres: Drama, SciFi/Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Comedy, Snakes-on-a-Plane, Family, Western, Animated, Documentary, Horror, Musical, Thriller/Suspense and Martial Arts. It is very rare that one can stand up and, without question or opposition, declare a single movie the absolute best in its genre. Snakes on a Plane is such a movie."

Posted by: Zoidberg
Date: June 28, 2006 10:28AM
TREMORS was new and a fun re-take on the monster movie genre. STARGATE was a fresh story, very imaginative and unlike most things I'd seen before (I remember watching it and thinking it'd be a great Indiana Jones tale).

Rarely does a movie come along and just be a really good movie -- it's got to try to be a blockbuster, or more appropriately a formula blockbuster.

I had no interest in seeing this at all but it's got some fun combinations. Having Samuel L. Jackson is just icing on the cake.

Posted by: Seacrest
Date: June 28, 2006 11:26AM
Neville Flynn?

I am not Ryan Seacrest, and I do not approve this message.
Posted by: the_poochies
Date: June 28, 2006 12:21PM
Perhaps this was based on a true story?

[forums.macresource.com]
Posted by: Mike Sellers
Date: June 28, 2006 02:09PM
TREMORS is one of the best b movies ever. I have GOT to get the DVD on that one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020