advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Peter Gabriel performs live-- tune in at 9/8/7/6 PM (just over one hour from now.)
Posted by: Black
Date: November 09, 2011 06:50PM
[liveonletterman.radio.com]

New forum user map 8/2015: [www.zeemaps.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Peter Gabriel performs live-- tune in at 9/8/7/6 PM (just over one hour from now.)
Posted by: hal
Date: November 09, 2011 07:21PM
I'm afraid to try it after his last disaster of an album where he went minimalist. VERY, VERY minimal - it was practically nothing at all.

I listened to it all the way through - ONCE and I'll likely never listen to it again. It was a sad day...
Re: Peter Gabriel performs live-- tune in at 9/8/7/6 PM (just over one hour from now.)
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 09, 2011 08:08PM
Very good sound. The picture is better than typical network "HD" though I am not getting full bandwidth because it seems to think that my DSL does not have enough for it.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Black
Date: November 09, 2011 09:12PM
Filliam H. Muffman
Very good sound. The picture is better than typical network "HD" though I am not getting full bandwidth because it seems to think that my DSL does not have enough for it.

In my experience with the webcasts I think they throttle the resolution depending on the bandwidth being demanded.

New forum user map 8/2015: [www.zeemaps.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 108
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020