advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
do you wanna drive and maybe even CRASH a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin, or Maserati? only $99
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 26, 2011 10:10AM
[slickdeals.net]

Limit 1 per visit per day. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 12/1/11. 15-day cancellation notice required. Must be 17 or older with valid drivers license from any country for driving experience; 12 or older for ride along option. 6'4" height and 325lbs weight max. No security deposit required. Insurance included. Must sign waiver.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: do you wanna drive and maybe even CRASH a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin, or Maserati? only $99
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 26, 2011 10:30AM
That is a pretty good price. It is about $50 for you to drive your own car at an autocross, so double the price to drive a Ferrari. The Bentley is an impressive car but weighing almost a Miata more than the Ferrari means it takes a huge hit in acceleration and cornering.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Re: do you wanna drive and maybe even CRASH a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin, or Maserati? only $99
Posted by: microchip
Date: November 26, 2011 11:08AM
I wish I was closer so I could take adVantage of this deal.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: November 26, 2011 11:15AM
my son would soooo love this. alas, too far away.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 26, 2011 11:53AM
[www.worldclassdriving.com] has somewhat reasonable prices. I would guess they, or similar companies, occasionally have specials or group purchase deals.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: GeneL
Date: November 26, 2011 12:29PM
Come on, Gene, bring the Lambo back now!!!

I knew, when I saw that "look" in his eyes, that we shouldn't have put him in the Gallardo!

Uh oh! He's making for the exit...

driving smiley burnout smiley

gl @ Dana Point, CA
Posted by: Joseph C.
Date: November 26, 2011 01:29PM
Thanks for the tip.
I just signed up for one.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: November 27, 2011 01:18PM
ostentatious athletes such as basketball stars

That cracked me up.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 64
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020