advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
My brother wants me to find him a deal on an XBox Kinect Holiday Bundle
Posted by: stephen
Date: December 11, 2011 08:57AM
But it's confusing; there seem to be multiple "holiday bundles." Can anyone familiar with XBox clue me in?

Thanks.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: My brother wants me to find him a deal on an XBox Kinect Holiday Bundle
Posted by: volcs0
Date: December 11, 2011 09:28AM
[www.amazon.com]

Just XBox and a few games. Add the 250gb hard drive and kinect for the most popular bundle. Best (actually insane) deals were on Black Friday. Best you will do now is to find it ($399) with a $50 or $75 gift card. But you never know. Just check fatwallet hot deals forum every morning and if a good deal pops up, it will show up there.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 11, 2011 09:41AM
Sometimes adding items to your cart and sitting and waiting a few days generates some sort of promo email because they are always spying on you.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Bo
Date: December 11, 2011 11:51AM
The XBox is the only item on my son's Christmas list so I settled on the basic 4GB with Kinect (not Holiday bundle)

I was checking slickdeals at midnight on Black Friday and Sears had a great deal at $209.99+ tax but free shipping. Total was $227.84 so I jumped on it. Then about 5 minutes later Amazon had an even better deal at $199.99 total shipped (I have Amazon Prime) so I bought one there as well. Now I have two and need to return the Sears one.

I don't know that they will drop that low again this season. A cool Amazon price tracking tool that someone posted about here a few weeks ago is camelcamelcamel.com

edit: made the link clickable

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2011 11:52AM by Bo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 73
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020