advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Wireless 802.11g/b router $15
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: July 10, 2006 09:05PM
Built in 4 port switch blah, blah, blah...

[www.compusa.com]

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2006 09:06PM by Harbourmaster.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Wireless 802.11g/b router $15
Posted by: incognegro
Date: July 11, 2006 12:16AM
$35.00 Instant Savings (Valid: 7/10/2006 - 7/15/2006)

reading the reviews, i was astonished to learn that routers run on Windows! ("a Windows device")
Posted by: kanesa
Date: July 11, 2006 11:39AM
Thanks for the tip. Went out and got it today. Already have wireless but it is goo to have a back up one available.
Posted by: kanesa
Date: July 11, 2006 11:43AM
What I find amazing is that you go into the store. Look for the product. There is never anything posted that says this is a special deal. Talk to a store rep and they have to look it up online because they know nothing about the deal. You get the instant savings at the cash register. You would think if they wanted to move these routers, it would be posted on the shelf. I have this happen all the time in stores.
Posted by: fauch
Date: July 11, 2006 04:08PM
What exactly is a Comp Usa router?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 11, 2006 04:47PM
kanesa
What I find amazing is that you go into the store. Look for the product. There is never anything posted that says this is a special deal. Talk to a store rep and they have to look it up online because they know nothing about the deal. You get the instant savings at the cash register. You would think if they wanted to move these routers, it would be posted on the shelf. I have this happen all the time in stores.

I get the same thing every time I go into CompUSA for a deal. ..the "sale" items are never where they should be and finding is a chore.

You have to ask at least 2-3 people and each one has a different answer of where the item is. . .some are clueless. . .

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 133
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020