advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Desperate TIMES, call 4 Desperate MEASURES!. . .FREE gift from Lifetime for a "Desperate Housewives" Survey
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 11, 2006 01:23PM
FREE gift from Lifetime for a "Desperate Housewives" Survey

No mention of what the gift is. . . so it is a "mystery gift". . .

some are hoping it might be a thong (like the Oxygen offer)? grinning smiley

"Desperate Housewives" Is Coming to Lifetime!
Today's Lifetime Women's Pulse Pollsm celebrates the launch of "Desperate Housewives" on Lifetime. So if you're a "Desperate Housewives" fan or a "desperate housewife" yourself, we want to hear from you.

To thank you for completing the poll, we will send you a small Lifetime gift. The survey link will only be active for a few days, so please complete the questionnaire as soon as you can.

The results of the poll will be kept strictly confidential and will only be reported in the aggregate.

Thank you for your time and your opinions!

DO NOT LINK

h*tp://surveyor.lifetimetv.com/ss/wsb.dll/lifetime/desperatehousewives.htm

replace the * with t, then paste

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2006 01:25PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Desperate TIMES, call 4 Desperate MEASURES!. . .FREE gift from Lifetime for a "Desperate Housewives" Survey
Posted by: spearmint
Date: July 11, 2006 02:29PM
I just filled it out. I like that it is strictly for women. It was fun with stuff like "affair with your neighbor's husband" which I checked. I guess Lifetime is going to be showing Desperate Housewives reruns, which is cool.

My coupon just arrived for the free Kettle chips but 5 oz does not sound like a lot.
However free is good.

Thanks again Newt!

Da Good Life
Re: Desperate TIMES, call 4 Desperate MEASURES!. . .FREE gift from Lifetime for a "Desperate Housewives" Survey
Date: July 11, 2006 02:33PM
spearmint
IMy coupon just arrived for the free Kettle chips but 5 oz does not sound like a lot.
However free is good.

Thanks again Newt!

Welcome. Enjoy it!

I got the coupon too but finding a store that sells that brand of chips and also accepts coupons is one issue. . .another one is findin' the 5 oz bag. . .

I will keep lookin'

Posted by: spearmint
Date: July 11, 2006 02:37PM
Probably get them in 5 oz snack bags at the 7-11 but I can't see those people accepting coupons. My local supermarket has Kettle but probably not in that small bags.

Da Good Life
Date: July 11, 2006 02:39PM
yup. . .

I might try Target next. . .

Posted by: tahoedrew
Date: July 11, 2006 05:10PM
All they (Kettle Chips) sell are 5oz bags, or at least they're the most common. There's only one other size, and those are more rare.

And they sell them in my local Raley's, Scolari's, and Safeway. I imagine they might also be in Albertson's.

~A
Posted by: mikebw
Date: July 12, 2006 01:08AM
fun poll- for a guy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 219
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020