advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Need help with ITunes support
Posted by: Linda2
Date: March 10, 2012 07:52PM
I just purchased one of the worst apps I've ever seen. It purports to be just like the computer version of Fishing Frenzy, which I love, but it is NOT anything like it. It's horrible, just horrible. It is a perfect example of false advertising.

Does anyone have an email address for iTunes support? I would love to get my money back but I know that's probably not going to happen. Actually, I would really like to advise them about the developer's use of patently false advertising. Pointless, I know....
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Need help with ITunes support
Posted by: space-time
Date: March 10, 2012 08:00PM
this is the problem with these Apps, there is no way to get a free trial or to re-sell the applications when not needed anymore.
Posted by: Bizz-Ry
Date: March 10, 2012 08:55PM
Sign in to your iTunes account and view your purchase history. You can select the app and click on 'report a problem'. From the drop down you can select a relevant reason and leave a comment. From what I remember, if you select 'I inadvertently purchased this application' you will receive a credit but it's been a while. Good luck.
Posted by: Linda2
Date: March 10, 2012 10:13PM
Thanks for the advice. I am going to try to do that but I'm not sure I can use the 'I inadvertently purchased this application' excuse. My rant will be based on false advertising. Wish me luck. If nothing else, it's a lesson to not buy anything without a free version tryout.
Posted by: space-time
Date: March 11, 2012 09:38AM
you can also tweet here

[twitter.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 525
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020