advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
More Deal Goodness: CANON PowerShot ELPH SD500 7.1 Megapixel Digital Camera $269
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: August 03, 2006 05:48PM
FREE 256MB Kingston Mem. Card w/ Purchase

[www.jr.com]

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: More Deal Goodness: CANON PowerShot ELPH SD500 7.1 Megapixel Digital Camera $269
Posted by: bfd
Date: August 03, 2006 07:40PM
It's too bad the shutter lag and autofocus on the Elph takes so frickin' long. Between the two of them, you'll miss half the candid shots you'd like to take. The Elph model cameras are best used for posed shots and landscapes in full light. They are excellent for that purpose.
Re: More Deal Goodness: CANON PowerShot ELPH SD500 7.1 Megapixel Digital Camera $269
Posted by: jonny
Date: August 03, 2006 09:52PM
Use my S400 for on the fly/ indoor snapshots all the time. Works like a champ!
Posted by: volcs0
Date: August 04, 2006 04:49PM
Just picked up a SD600 from Dell for $264 (thanks to FW).

Amazing camera - lots of fun. Goes in my wife's purse... comes in handy when we don't want to drag the D70 around.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 245
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020