advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
iPod can't display particular photos-& cache missing
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: August 23, 2013 09:39PM
I was syncing some photos to my iPod and got some new dialog boxes about automatic downloads of purchases. I answered those, the sync finished, and I got ""Some of your photos, including the photo '[photo name]', were not copied to the iPhone/iPod touch '[device name]' because they cannot be displayed on your iPhone/iPod touch." There is tons of room, the photos are the same normal pictures from iPhoto, from the same camera, the same filename format. The only thing that is a little new is that the folders in iPhotos have real names, not just the default date as a name(some I have successfully sync'd in the past have real names, too). I took pictures out of their folders and tried again... it copies a couple of photos but leaves about 30 out.

I found something about deleting the iPod photo cache but I can't find it! I show package contents of the iPhoto library, and there's a folder called caches but not iPod photo cache. I searched for it on the entire system and nothing. I know I can probably export and re-import the photos, or download via wi-fi, but I want to fix the root cause.

I hate when I can't find stuff... especially when I need to grab it to fix something.

rfd
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020