advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Contigo stands behind their products
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 08, 2014 04:50PM
I bought a 3 pack of the Contigo Shake and Go tumblers at Costco a few months ago. I love them. I even gave one to my daughter. I use one for my iced coffee almost every morning. Well, the little flap that seals the lid so you can shake it, broke off. I thought I remembered that Contigo products carried a lifetime warranty, and sure enough, they replaced the lid, no charge. They actually sent me a whole new tumbler! Great customer service.

The only problem I had with getting the replacement, was that the Shake and Go Tumbler wasn't listed in the things you could ask for a replacement part for, on the online warranty form. I think the tumblers are one of their newer products, and they probably haven't gotten it added to the product list. I did the best I could with the form, and then they contacted me via email for clarification. I am very happy with the way it was handled.

Way to Go Contigo!

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Contigo stands behind their products
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: January 08, 2014 05:46PM
The company's name reflects their policy towards their customers.

It is what it is.
Posted by: August West
Date: January 08, 2014 05:55PM
I've been preaching their coffee mugs for a few years now, best I've had.

“There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in."
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: January 09, 2014 12:54AM
Think they will give me replacement insulated lids for the crappy 4 year old ones that are impossible to clean?

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020