advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Attention Celebrationists!!!
Date: December 27, 2015 03:40PM
Now that there's a slight break in between year-end festivities, I would like to offer up a chance for those currently not participating in the celebrations to become included in them.

First of all, let me thank you all for allowing me to be the Celebration Fairy (for most of this last year -- 2015). It has been an honor serving the forum members in this capacity (I still giggle at "forum member"). Five more birthdays early next year and I'll have completed a full-year cycle.

Secondly, if you want to be included in the forum celebrations, please PM me with the pertinent details: date and kind of event (birthday, anniversary, passing, etc.). Include the year of your birth or anniversary (or other event) if you would like the age of the event celebrated as well. Remember, no event is too small to be celebrated by our online community (well, maybe there are some that are not in good taste -- no virginity loss dates, please)… You must send (or have sent) me a PM with your information if you want your event to be celebrated. Less than half of those who celebrated in the past (prior to my start) are presently included in the current list -- if you can't remember that you sent your details, search the forum for posts by me or just send me the information again (and I'll just snicker by myself that you can't remember). Or just PM and ask me if you're included in the list. The current list was generated anew at the time I took over from the former fairies (who, I might say, were exemplary in their execution of this trusted position).

Include some details as to your event goodies preferences (cake colors and/or flavors), ice cream flavors, booze flavors, etc., so the event post can be customized to your specifics. This would also be a great time to update your details if you sent them to me in the past and they have changed (you used to like vanilla and now it's chocolate; your favorite color has changed from red to green; or you never sent any details before; employment changes, etc.).

Forever yours,
The Celebration Fairy

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Attention Celebrationists!!!
Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 27, 2015 10:51PM
Are past or yet to come prison release dates eligible for inclusion? If so shouldn't you have some sort of designation to celebrate the end of probation and/or parole or might that cause a system overload?

Inquiring minds want to know.

PS: Thank you for keeping the tradition alive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 01:27AM by RgrF.
Posted by: testcase
Date: December 28, 2015 09:44AM
"Are past or yet to come prison release dates eligible for inclusion?"

Maybe that cake could have a file in it? dunno smiley
Date: December 29, 2015 11:51AM
It's up to you what you want to celebrate -- I'm an equal opportunity celebrationist. If you want to celebrate a prison release that has happened or has yet to happen, so be it. Just include the type(s) of crime(s) and your address so we can keep the kids away if necessary.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020