advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
FBI is sending me money
Posted by: MartyStickle
Date: May 02, 2016 04:21PM
Now all I have to do is correct the grammar and spelling.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI)
J. Edgar Hoover Building New Washington, D.C
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
205350001 USA.

Attention: Beneficiary.

According to the ethics of an office, introduction is always very important on a first contact like this. I am Mr. James Brien Comey, Jr, Director Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington, D.C USA. This Official Memorandum is to inform you that we discovered that some officials whom work under the United States government have attempted to divert your Funds (US$10,500,000:00) through a back-door channel. We actually discovered this today, through our Secret Agents under the Disciplinary Unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after we apprehended (Mr. Ali Aeraby) a terrorist suspect.

The mentioned suspect was apprehended at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport early this morning, as he attempted to carry the enormous cash value of US$10,500,000:00 outside the shores of USA. In respect to the money laundering decree of United States, such amount of money cannot be moved in cash outside United States because such attempt is a criminal offense and is punishable under the money laundering act of 1982 of United States of America. This decree is a globalize law applicable in most developed countries in order to check-mate terrorism and money laundering.

From our gathered information here in this Unit, we discovered that the said Funds in question actually belongs to you, but it had been purposely delayed because the officials in charge of your Payment are into some sort of irregularities which is totally against the ethics of any Payment institution. Presently, this said Funds valued US$10,500,000:00 is under the custody of the Paying Bank (SunTrust Bank - USA) and I can assure you that your Funds will be released to you without a hitch provided that you are sincere to us in this matter. Also, we require your positive co-operation at every level because we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today.

Today dated 2nd May 2016, we have instructed the Executive management of SunTrust Bank (USA) to Release the said Funds to you as the certified Beneficiary in question, because we have valuable information's/records to authenticity that the said Funds truly belongs to you. Be that as it may, you are required to provide us with below listed information's (for official verification).

1. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
2. Age.
3. Occupation.
4. Marital Status.
5. Direct Telephone/Fax Number.
6. Residential address.

We await your immediate compliance to this official obligation, so that you can be paid by SunTrust Bank (USA).

Officially Sealed.

Mr. James Brien Comey, Jr.
Director Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington Dc USA.

Asheville, NC Area
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: FBI is sending me money
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 02, 2016 04:42PM
"we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today. "

3x spit take. You owe me a dry cleaning bill of $10.5M.

!#$@@$#!

Posted by: MartyStickle
Date: May 02, 2016 04:54PM
What's the matter....don't you want to avert the bad eggs in our society today? Geez.

Fritz
"we are closely monitoring this very transaction in order to avert the bad eggs in our society of today. "

3x spit take. You owe me a dry cleaning bill of $10.5M.

Asheville, NC Area
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: May 02, 2016 05:00PM
I thought it was legit until I read the last line.

> Director Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington Dc USA.

*Everyone* knows it's Washington DC. NOT Dc.

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!! smiley-laughing001

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 02, 2016 05:41PM
I just got a call I didn't answer from the Federal Money dept. Do you suppose it was a robo instead of a letter? I want that 10M or are you going to keep it all?smiley-gen013
Posted by: fauch
Date: May 02, 2016 05:53PM
Just how much cash IS 10.5 million? That would probably be overweight...

And where is this New Washington D.C???
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: May 02, 2016 06:11PM
"Avert the bad eggs in our society of today" is my favorite line.
Posted by: jdc
Date: May 02, 2016 06:40PM
"All your are belong to us." - J Edgar Hoover

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: Done
Date: May 02, 2016 08:02PM
I get like 30 of those a week on my work email address, some are from the FBI and others from foreign countries. Not sure why my work emails gets so much and I get none on my 3 personal email accounts, not complaining but just weird since I really on email clients at work and they are all local.
Posted by: Don C
Date: May 02, 2016 09:19PM
I rather like the line, "we discovered that some officials whom work under the United States government"

which is SO sophisticated!
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 03, 2016 01:30AM
Maybe there's a tiny bit of truth to it.

[www.cnn.com]
Posted by: lost in space
Date: May 03, 2016 08:55AM
That's nothin'. I'm getting money from Michelle Obama. Not as much as you're going to get, but hey, it's from Michelle!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 198
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020