advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
THORNE in my side?!.....if you liked 'Downton Abbey'.....this upcoming series' trailer just debuTted.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 05, 2016 07:31AM
.....from Downton creator Julian Fellowes......'Doctor THORNE'......based on Anthony Trollope’s 1858 novel, the third in his Chronicles of Barsetshire series.....

......Amazon debuTted the new trailer on Tuesday.....

Doctor Thorne Trailer: Alison Brie Finds Love in Downton Boss' Amazon Drama

.....A British estate facing financial ruin? A controversial romance between classes? Top hats and petticoats as far as the eye can see? Downton Abbey fans, we think you’re going to like what you see.

Amazon on Tuesday released the first official trailer for Doctor Thorne, a new drama from Downton creator Julian Fellowes. Dropping on May 20, the three-part miniseries stars Tom Hollander (The Night Manager) as the titular doc, appearing alongside a slew of familiar faces, including Alison Brie (Community) and Ian McShane (Deadwood).

Doctor Thorne is based on Anthony Trollope’s 1858 novel, the third in his Chronicles of Barsetshire series.....

DOCTOR......DOCTOR.......give me the news.....I got a bad case......of lovin' you......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2016 08:21AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: THORNE in my side?!.....if you liked 'Downton Abbey'.....this upcoming series' trailer just debuTted.....
Posted by: iaJim
Date: May 05, 2016 09:35AM
Thanks for the heads up on this.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020