advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
teenage PUBESCENT boys unite?!.....the 'Star Wars' deluge continues....there will be a HAN(d) Solo standalone movie, so say hi to your HAN(d) [ does he shoot 1st? ]......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 17, 2016 03:21PM
.....Alden Ehrenreich....as the young....

Alden Ehrenreich Introduced As Han Solo Stand-Alone Pic & ‘Episode VIII’ Teased At Star Wars Celebration

....The first meaningful public conversation with cast and creatives about Star Wars: Episode VIII and the franchise stand-alone Han Solo movie highlighted the marquee panel on the third and final day of Star Wars Celebration Europe. Panelists included new Han Solo star Alden Ehrenreich, who made his first public appearance since Deadline scooped he was being cast in the iconic role.

Also aboard for the fairly news-less panel titled “Future Filmmaker” were directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Episode VIII helmer Rian Johnson. London native John Boyega also made an appearance, saying he likens Johnson’s approach to “doing an indie movie within a franchise.” To really make the fans lose it, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were eventually brought onstage to a standing ovation – with their dogs. Fisher quipped, “I’m just here to make sure [her dog] Gary gets a part in the new one. You guys: there aren’t enough pets in space.”

Still, since production is so early on the two pics there was little in the way of new details — especially compared to Gareth Edwards’ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story‘s panel Friday which included the main cast, new footage and the official poster.

what to do now with your HAN(d).......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2016 03:39PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: teenage PUBESCENT boys unite?!.....the 'Star Wars' deluge continues....there will be a HAN(d) Solo standalone movie, so say hi to your HAN(d) [ does he shoot 1st? ]......
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 17, 2016 03:49PM
Lil' Han is a truly horrible idea. Han Solo does not need an origin story.

Han's origin is, "Chewbacca leads Luke and Ben to a table, where HAN SOLO is seated..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2016 03:50PM by Will Collier.
Re: teenage PUBESCENT boys unite?!.....the 'Star Wars' deluge continues....there will be a HAN(d) Solo standalone movie, so say hi to your HAN(d) [ does he shoot 1st? ]......
Posted by: Jack D.
Date: July 17, 2016 06:55PM
...as long as there's no lens flare I guess I'm good with it.

- Jack D.

New tasteless sig coming soon!
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 17, 2016 08:27PM
Well, A Kessel Run chase scenario could be fun.
Posted by: Article Accelerator
Date: July 17, 2016 09:01PM
I think it's time for a Star Wars reboot. The next one should eschew childishness and stupidities (FTL species that live in tents in the desert, 10 ton quadrupeds that live in the desert, furry spaceship navigators incapable of vocal communication, etc.) and have actual storylines.
Posted by: BCam
Date: July 17, 2016 09:28PM
I liked Ehrenreich in "Hail Caesar".
Now, just break his nose and add the chin scar and you're good to go.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 17, 2016 09:40PM
Jeez... Han has an awesome origin story. From Corellian academy grad and recipient of the blood stripes to a scruffy nerf-herding smuggler... pretty much Horatio Hornblower turns into Jack Sparrow. I'd watch it.

Just no whining about sand. Snakes ? Sure..
Posted by: sekker
Date: July 17, 2016 09:51PM
cbelt3
Jeez... Han has an awesome origin story. From Corellian academy grad and recipient of the blood stripes to a scruffy nerf-herding smuggler... pretty much Horatio Hornblower turns into Jack Sparrow. I'd watch it.

Perfect analogy.

I didn't know there was another HH aficionado on the MRF Board!
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 17, 2016 10:12PM
cbelt3

Scruffy LOOKING nerf-herder. Get it right.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 18, 2016 09:11AM
What do you mean, scruffy !
Posted by: mikebw
Date: July 18, 2016 01:21PM
Racer X
Well, A Kessel Run chase scenario could be fun.

But would they choose to perpetuate the misuse of the Parsec as a unit of time?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 90
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020