advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Loudon Wheynright.
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: September 24, 2016 02:11PM
My friend, Wheyne called me on the phone today and told me he was listening to Loudon Wheynewright, heavily, lately. I asked him “how heavily?”. He said that after he was done working, he would whey in on that and added "Anywhey, it doesn't really matter because I'm wheyting on a package that had gotten on a wheyward path before awivving and that it was somewhere on the wheyside, near Wheymouth." We then talked for a minute about Loudon Wheyneright and quickly moved on to a discussion on wheyvpoints and the whey they were. Suddenly, I heard some rustling on the phone line and asked him if he was wheyving at his neighbor??? He said “Yes, but he’s whey over their and can’t see me because it’s foggy and starting to wheyne. I told him I loved when the wheyne was on the wheyne because that meant the sun was coming out! Wheyne agreed with me and then said he had to go because they’d found the wheyward package and they had agreed to deliver it before it got whey past the deadline at wherk.

Later in the day, i met Wheyne for dinner and he looked very sad. I asked him, “Why the Wong face?” He got pissed off and said, “Because I’m Chinese and that’s my name, is that so wong, are you a wheycist??!!" I said, “No it's not wong and I'm not a wheycist..I thought it was because you had to wheyt so wong for the wheyward package and asked him if it was addressed wong? He said, “No, it wasn’t addressed wong! it was adressed Wong.!!!” Then I asked him why he was wearing Wheyfarers?” He told me, “After it stopped wheyning the sun came out and it was bright outside when he was wheyting for the bus.” I told him that was wheyrd because I thought he preferred cheap sunglasses!!? He said he liked that song but he started wheyring wheyfarers because Bob Wheyre wore them and he liked the Grateful Dead. I told him I liked Loudon Wheynright better and he agreed, but that his favortie band was Bob Marley And The Wheylers and added that The Wheyco Borthers were becoming important to him and that he didn’t like Wilco. Then Wong said he had to go because his Son ,Rumpelstiltskin, had been awhey, taking a long nap, and was about to awheyken and that he had to fix him breakfast… I asked what his Son liked for breakfast? He told me “He always starts the day with eggs and bacon while listening to Wheylon Jenninngs but always complained that he wished I were a wheytress and that my name wasn’t Wheyne Wong”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Loudon Wheynright.
Posted by: billb
Date: September 24, 2016 02:27PM

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 24, 2016 02:41PM
....we hear you LOUD and clear.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 24, 2016 03:37PM
Sorry, I gave up after the first few lines. There was no whey I was reading all that.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Date: September 24, 2016 04:08PM
Ombligo
Sorry, I gave up after the first few lines. There was no whey I was reading all that.

Liar, you read it twice and started a composition based on Bhecause.
Posted by: Yoyodyne ArtWorks
Date: September 24, 2016 05:50PM
My interest in this post is waxing and wheyning...

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 24, 2016 05:55PM
The wheyting is the hardest part.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 24, 2016 06:05PM
Who's on first ?
Posted by: Acer
Date: September 24, 2016 07:02PM
drink smiley
Date: September 24, 2016 07:43PM
cbelt3
Who's on first ?

YOU, are triumphant.
Posted by: lost in space
Date: September 24, 2016 07:48PM
That's so wheym.

Date: September 24, 2016 08:25PM
Don't call my $hit wheym or i'll sick one of Wheygman's wheymaraners

on your cousin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2016 08:29PM by Kraniac.
Posted by: Jack D.
Date: September 25, 2016 06:56AM
No whey! You got more whey there than the whole cheesy state of Wisconsin!

- Jack D.

New tasteless sig coming soon!
Posted by: Sam3
Date: September 26, 2016 05:25AM
OK... this thread is wheyrd.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 396
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020