advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
going down?!....Deutsche Bank crisis could be worse than Lehman Bros....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 29, 2016 07:29AM
....in case y'all didn't know Deutsche Bank share hit all time lows yesterday......fears it will be unable to pay fines levied against it.....some are saying it could be worse than Lehman Bros. because they are so much larger....

....fasten your seat belts......bumpy ride....could affect the entire market......

The Deutsche Bank crisis: How we got here, and where we are

....Shares of Deutsche Bank hit record lows this week on mounting concerns about the survival of the struggling German lender.

In the past two weeks, it has been hit with billions in fines from the U.S. Justice Department and reports that the German government won't be helping the ailing bank.

Since a peak in July 2015, shares have fallen more than 65 percent and the stock has erased more than half of its market value, from nearly $50 billion to about $16 billion this week. Meanwhile, net revenue fell almost 21 percent in the first half of this year from last year, according to the company's interim report.

A major concern for global markets about Deutsche Bank is its deep connections to global financial institutions, which has some investors fearing a larger bank crisis, though analysts continue to indicate that the situation is nowhere near so dire.

uh, oh..............here we go...........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2016 07:59AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: going down?!....Deutsche Bank crisis could be worse than Lehman Bros....
Posted by: Jack D.
Date: September 29, 2016 07:42AM
Oh, this is terrible! Bankers feeling pain?! Where can I donate canned goods so they can feed their babies?

- Jack D.

New tasteless sig coming soon!
Re: going down?!....Deutsche Bank crisis could be worse than Lehman Bros....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 29, 2016 07:53AM
zu groƟ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 418
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020