advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Ain't Nobody got time for this.. Houston 911 Operator just doesn't want to talk to anyone....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 13, 2016 03:59PM
[www.cnn.com]

"(CNN)After hanging up mid-sentence on a caller, a Houston 911 call center operator was heard on a recording saying, "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real," according to charging documents.

That call center operator identified as Crenshanda Williams was arrested and charged after allegedly hanging up on what could be thousands of emergency callers, according to the documents."

At least two deaths attributed to her not doing her job.

Where was her supervision ?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Ain't Nobody got time for this.. Houston 911 Operator just doesn't want to talk to anyone....
Posted by: Jack D.
Date: October 13, 2016 05:01PM
I must say that there's a name I've never heard before, Crenshanda. But I'm sure it'll fit right in at whichever correctional or mental facility they send her to. Sanity among the population seems to be slipping away, I think we're all packed too tight and stressed and this kind of behavior is the result.

- Jack D.

New tasteless sig coming soon!
Re: Ain't Nobody got time for this.. Houston 911 Operator just doesn't want to talk to anyone....
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 13, 2016 11:53PM
911 is a joke...
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 14, 2016 05:55AM
mrbigstuff
911 is a joke...

Only where it is underfunded.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: davester
Date: October 14, 2016 07:44AM
mrbigstuff
911 is a joke...

Works well here.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: October 14, 2016 11:10AM
mrbigstuff
911 is a joke...

The 911 system here is great...
It's the fact that in this area, a responder can be as much as two hours away that's the problem..

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 14, 2016 11:30AM
Ok, no one got the reference.
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: October 14, 2016 02:35PM
mrbigstuff
911 is a joke...

Get up, get, get, get down.

Posted by: Pat
Date: October 14, 2016 02:48PM
bazookaman
mrbigstuff
911 is a joke...

Get up, get, get, get down.

911 is a joke in yo town
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020