advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Re: Could someone please invent palatable pre colonoscopy drink?
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: November 18, 2016 05:46PM
Racer sometimes I think I'd rather have the water hose! Way back, I had a few enemas, nary a problem. Do they still even do those? That was for pre surgery though. Cleaned me right out though.

We just got home! Left about 9 am, right after that last post above, just now home with both Ethyl and me on same day for doctor stuff. Whew, the things we put up with just to live a bit longer! Past two days I was thinking about how the old timers just stayed home and died, like a man's supposed to do. old fogey smiley

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 18, 2016 07:58PM
....coffee enemas.............

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Racer X
Date: November 18, 2016 11:24PM
GuyGene
Racer sometimes I think I'd rather have the water hose! Way back, I had a few enemas, nary a problem. Do they still even do those? That was for pre surgery though. Cleaned me right out though.

We just got home! Left about 9 am, right after that last post above, just now home with both Ethyl and me on same day for doctor stuff. Whew, the things we put up with just to live a bit longer! Past two days I was thinking about how the old timers just stayed home and died, like a man's supposed to do. old fogey smiley

My youngest step-son had a bowel resection on the 7th because of his Crohn's. He bitched and moaned far less than you folks. He even finished it off with a first thing in the morning enema.

This summer his bowel was so inflamed it was closed off. He was spitting up liquids because he was literally full. Pull up your big people Huggies and get over it. He gets a colonoscopy at least yearly. 3 this year, plus surgery.

Quit whining. He is only 18 BTW.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2016 11:26PM by Racer X.
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: November 19, 2016 05:38AM
Right on, Acer, right on. Now don't none of y'all going doing some kind of sociology study on this thread, but real people (hmmm, y'all boys ain't real, are you?) never hear a word from me about all this. In real life, not a word from me about all this mess.Camera

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Posted by: PeterW
Date: November 19, 2016 09:28AM
Sorry - wrong place, wrong time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2016 09:30AM by PeterW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 80
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020