advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's on?!.....'Suits'....'The Path'....'The Magicians' return....'Arrested Development' Season 5 premise....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 25, 2017 06:42AM
......'Suits' returns post Jessica leaving....

......'The Path' returns on Hulu.....

......'The Magicians' back on Syfy.....

....Series Finale for 'Salem'.....Season Finale for 'Incorporated'.....Season and probably Series Finale for 'Frequency'.....

....'Arrest Development' Season 5 will include 'prequel' elements so they will need to hire 'younger' versions of everyone....this will help with cast scheduling issues [ previous season they did 'stand alone' episodes to deal with it ]......

12:00 AM on Hulu
The Path
Season 2 premiere (two episodes): Eddie tries to build a life for himself outside of The Movement while continuing to see Sarah and his kids in secret.

8:00 PM on CBS
Hunted
Time slot premiere: The hunters find themselves stumped by the craftiness of several fugitives, including one team which manages to go off the grid entirely.

8:00 PM on The CW
Arrow
Laurel’s return gives Oliver hope; Felicity seeks revenge.

8:00 PM on Fox
Lethal Weapon
Riggs and Murtaugh investigate when churchgoers are targeted in a string of violent crimes; Riggs struggles on the anniversary of Miranda’s death.

9:00 PM on WGN America
Salem
Series finale: Everyone prepares for an uncertain fate on the eve of Salem’s demise.

9:00 PM on The CW
Frequency
Season 1 finale: Raimy reaches out to Frank upon making an unexpected discovery.

9:00 PM on Syfy
The Magicians
Season 2 premiere: Quinn and friends try to come up with a new plan following their clash with The Beast.

10:00 PM on USA Network
Suits
Season 6B premiere: Harvey, Louis and Donna plan for a future without Jessica; Mike realizes life as an ex-convict won’t be easy.

10:00 PM on Syfy
Incorporated
Season 1 finale (two episodes): Ben is shocked by what emerges as part of the ongoing investigation, and later reaches a critical juncture.

10:00 PM on Bravo
Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce
Abby joins Barbara for an evening out in an effort to help her find material for a new column; Jo deals with Scott’s departure.

Arrested Development's Surprising Season 5 Premise/Format Revealed — It's Going to Be Part

.....Get ready to see the Bluth clan like you’ve never seen them before — and we mean that literally.

Although Netflix declined to confirm/comment, TVLine has learned exclusively that Arrested Development‘s long-gestating fifth season will likely have a major prequel element, with potentially half of the action unfolding in flashbacks featuring much younger versions of all the principal characters (played by different actors).

The move, which an insider notes isn’t entirely set in stone, would go a long way in clearing Season 5’s major scheduling hurdle (i.e. corralling the insanely busy cast at the same time) without having to resort to Season 4’s polarizing standalone-character format. “More of the episodes can now include all of the original cast together, with lots of big group family scenes,” says a source.

Arrested Development EP Brian Grazer hinted at a possible scheduling-related format shakeup earlier this month at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, telling reporters, “I think we found a way to create the compensation structure for all the actors and create a work matrix so they can still make movies and do other things and it will all integrate.”

Grazer previously teased that Season 5 would feature 17 new episodes. Rumor has it production is slated to begin in June.

prequel...............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2017 07:23AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's on?!.....'Suits'....'The Path'....'The Magicians' return....'Arrested Development' Season 5 premise....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 25, 2017 10:19AM
Almost all these shows are going to end up in somebody's Hall Of Fame. Perhaps not the kind you are thinking of, however.
Re: what's on?!.....'Suits'....'The Path'....'The Magicians' return....'Arrested Development' Season 5 premise....
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 25, 2017 12:35PM
Thanks for the Suits reminder. I need to add that to the record schedule.
It has been going downhill, but I guess we will continue to watch. Lol

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 26, 2017 12:51AM
I wonder of Meghan's boyfriend pops in for a cameo....... probably not.
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 26, 2017 06:39AM
Racer X
I wonder of Meghan's boyfriend pops in for a cameo....... probably not.

Lol. That would be a funny plot twist

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 26, 2017 06:48AM
.....he would be a Prince if he did that....

......rumors are that she may quit the show if she gets engaged/wed......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2017 07:22AM by NewtonMP2100.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020