advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Fedex Ground zones
Posted by: C(-)ris
Date: April 06, 2017 09:00AM
Fedex is killing me. The last 5 packages I have ordered that have shipped from California have had 6 full business days in transit before delivery. I live in Wisconsin, middle of the country. I'm used to 3-4 days tops from either coast. Did Fedex change their delivery zones? Normally it is only a 2 zone difference so 3 days. Does it take people on the East coast 10 days to get their package from the West coast? I'm going to have to start insisting that vendors stop using Fedex. If I order something on Monday I can't wait till the following Tuesday for it to show up, that is nuts even for ground. Might as well send it first class parcel at that point.

C(-)ris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Throwback Thursday Signature:
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Fedex Ground zones
Posted by: billb
Date: April 06, 2017 10:26AM
If I order something on a Thursday orFriday and it doesn't go out until Monday it can be 11 days.
If I order something on a Thursday or Friday and it goes out THAT DAY I get it the following Thursday or Friday, that being 5 (shipping days) days.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: PeterW
Date: April 06, 2017 10:51AM
Even worse is ordering something from the left coast that takes 5 days to make it to Atlanta and then having FedEx dump it into the mailbox so it takes another 5 days to make it the last 100 miles.
Posted by: Gareth
Date: April 06, 2017 11:22AM
I just had a FedEx Ground (Home) package that shipped on Monday in Florida. It's supposed to be delivered to me in California tomorrow (Friday).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020