advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Love 'em or hate 'em: 15¢ Crocs w free shipping
Posted by: DP
Date: May 21, 2017 07:34AM
Yes, 15¢, but is limited to 1 at that price!

Crocs has Crocs Classic Clog (Various Colors) for $0.15 when you apply code 15YRS-ZQC6LBKKB6T7 in cart. Shipping is free.

[slickdeals.net]

Back to music...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Love 'em or hate 'em: 15¢ Crocs w free shipping
Posted by: space-time
Date: May 21, 2017 07:43AM
Got it, thanks.
Posted by: rgG
Date: May 21, 2017 08:07AM
Damn. I have never had any, are they comfortable?

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: May 21, 2017 08:09AM
rgG

Yes, very. I have had them for over ten years now. I wear them as slippers too-one pair never steps outside!

Back to music...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
Date: May 21, 2017 08:10AM
DP
rgG

Yes, very. I have had them for over ten years now. I wear them as slippers too-one pair never steps outside!

Thanks. Might give it a try then

Posted by: iaJim
Date: May 21, 2017 08:16AM
Worked for me! Thanks.
Date: May 21, 2017 08:20AM
Site was a bit flakey, but I got my confirmation from them and from Discover showing a 16¢ charge. LOL

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 21, 2017 08:57AM
Perfect for yardwork.

Thanks

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 21, 2017 09:04AM
Yes, the site was a bit flakey, but I think it went through using my PayPal account. But I am using my phone so that complicated things.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: May 21, 2017 09:11AM
"We’ll be right back...
We are currently updating our
site - check back with us soon.

Thank you for your patience."

The orders will likely get cancelled.

Grateful11
Date: May 21, 2017 09:15AM
showing a 16¢ charge

Tax was added!
They say they use a compound for their Crocs that resists mold and mildew and reduces stinky feet syndrome. I use them as water shoes when I kayak and just being on the water. Garden/yard shoes too.
Yes, there's been the ongoing attack on them as the ugliest shoes ever which is mostly used by the Birkenstock lovers and there's the issue-I wouldn't ever wear Birkenstocks! Those are God-awful ugly...

Back to music...

Date: May 21, 2017 09:19AM
DP
showing a 16¢ charge

Tax was added!
They say they use a compound for their Crocs that resists mold and mildew and reduces stinky feet syndrome. I use them as water shoes when I kayak and just being on the water. Garden/yard shoes too.
Yes, there's been the ongoing attack on them as the ugliest shoes ever which is mostly used by the Birkenstock lovers and there's the issue-I wouldn't ever wear Birkenstocks! Those are God-awful ugly...

Yep, they added a whole 1¢ for tax, lol.
And, they are butt ugly, but for 16¢ and the fact that I was able to order my favorite color, teal, I can deal with it. I hope they have a little arch support, as that might be my only issue with them, but for less than a quarter investment, I'll give it a shot.

I agree that the orders might be cancelled, but who knows, maybe some of us might get them. Worth a shot.

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: May 21, 2017 09:20AM
Thank you thank you thank you.

I've been wanting to try a pair of these.

Code still working as of 6:30am pacific. Ordered and confirmation email received.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 21, 2017 09:35AM
....croc....-a-doodle........do..........?????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: May 21, 2017 10:03AM
rgG
And, they are butt ugly, but for 16¢ and the fact that I was able to order my favorite color, teal, I can deal with it. I hope they have a little arch support, as that might be my only issue with them, but for less than a quarter investment, I'll give it a shot.

I don't think they will give weak ankles much support, take care.

Paul
Date: May 21, 2017 10:06AM
voodoopenguin
rgG

I don't think they will give weak ankles much support, take care.

Paul

True. I will need to wait till I am fully healed before wearing them.

Posted by: mlfrank
Date: May 21, 2017 10:06AM
It took repeated tries, reloading & back stepping several times but it (hopefully) did finally work. Or at least it did if & when they actually come. My feet don't care about style when I am out mucking around in the yard.
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 21, 2017 10:37AM
I have the feeling this thread will become our 2017 version of the infamous USB scale deal... I missed out on that too!
Date: May 21, 2017 11:11AM
I got a confirmation but a friend I told about said the deal was now expired.

Back to music...

Date: May 21, 2017 11:13AM
sekker
I have the feeling this thread will become our 2017 version of the infamous USB scale deal... I missed out on that too!
Or the monitor whose name shall not be said. I'll take a page from the theatre and simply say, "The Japanese display".
Date: May 21, 2017 01:32PM
I used PayPal, so they only got my name and address, if it is some sort of phishing scam (don't think that it is).
Posted by: vicrock
Date: May 21, 2017 02:51PM
expired! sad smiley
Posted by: SDGuy
Date: May 21, 2017 03:24PM
Order didn't seem to go through when I was (repeatedly) trying to finalize the order on Croc's website (around 07:00 Pacific), but I just took a peek at my email, and there's an order confirmation sitting there from crocs.com - so, I guess it worked...
Date: May 21, 2017 04:03PM
......tried to make dollar out of 15 cents........

Posted by: SDGuy
Date: May 21, 2017 06:26PM
SDGuy
Order didn't seem to go through when I was (repeatedly) trying to finalize the order on Croc's website (around 07:00 Pacific), but I just took a peek at my email, and there's an order confirmation sitting there from crocs.com - so, I guess it worked...

and just got the order cancellation notice...
Posted by: h linamen
Date: May 21, 2017 06:44PM
Crocs just sent order cancellation and I replied to their customer service.

"I ordered the crocs per your offer. Offer accepted and confirmed and billed. THEN you cancel the order. What a scam trying to get some buzz in the market. I will be telling lots of people and you will be getting considerable negative comments in the market.'
Posted by: Yoyodyne ArtWorks
Date: May 21, 2017 06:49PM
SDGuy
SDGuy

and just got the order cancellation notice...

Yep, me too. Got order confirmation email this morning, cancellation email late this afternoon.

Kudos to the Crocs marketing team, you've just smeared a considerable @#$%& stain on the brand! FWIW, I had zero interest in their products before today, and even less now. All hail their innovative "less than zero" marketing strategy!

Date: May 21, 2017 07:01PM
I haven't gotten my cancellation yet, but I will not be surprised if I do.

Posted by: testcase
Date: May 21, 2017 07:22PM
"Your order has been cancelled!"

Just got this email from Crocs sad smiley
Posted by: space-time
Date: May 21, 2017 07:25PM
well, mine is not cancelled yet, but if I look at the order Status, I see this:

15YRS-ZQC6LBKKB6T7 - 2017-05-17-thru-2017-06-30_EmployeeAnniversaryClog-Product

Me guess some Employee shared this code when they were supposed to be used only by Employees.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 21, 2017 07:27PM
Order Cancelled, but so far the payment hasn't been reversed. It's only 16¢, but I'll be watching just on principal.

My guess is it was suppose to be $15, but somebody screwed up. It was obviously impossible that they could sell and ship for 16¢. So I'm not surprised or upset by the cancellation (but I still want my money back)

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Date: May 21, 2017 09:11PM
No cancellation notice yet! Since it seems a lot of you got cancelled, it's only a matter of time for me. But even fifteen dollars would be a decent price to at least try them one time.

Back to music...

Date: May 21, 2017 09:59PM
Yup, cancelled. They were set to lose massively, so can't say I'm surprised. But it was worth a shot, as I genuinely do want to try these things.
Posted by: Yoyodyne ArtWorks
Date: May 21, 2017 10:15PM
The possibilty of an employee discount being leaked to the public by a disgruntled Crocs employee is intriguing. It seems odd that a legitimate promotional deal would hit the Internet very early on a Sunday morning...

Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 22, 2017 04:27AM
Still have one NIB RYF RS USB Scale after gifting a couple and still using them here.
Will trade for someone's Crocs that actually got this deal that wasn't cancelled. Must be men's size 14 in red (Pepper), or blue (Navy or Cerulean), or specialty as shown below.

Bonus for tropical theme Crocs...

Double-Bonus for Elmo Crocs...

==
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 22, 2017 09:16AM
Buzz
Still have one NIB RYF RS USB Scale after gifting a couple and still using them here.
Will trade for someone's Crocs that actually got this deal that wasn't cancelled. Must be men's size 14 in red (Pepper), or blue (Navy or Cerulean), or specialty as shown below.

Trick question! Crocs don't come in men's size 14 in Pepper or Navy/Cerulean!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: May 22, 2017 10:10AM
.....they are basically 'styrofoam' like shoes.......people wear them everywhere even places not appropriate.....Mario Batalli wears them all the time....and I mean ALL the time...

Date: May 22, 2017 03:44PM
rjmacs
Buzz

Having relatively large feet has been both a curse and a blessing. Sometimes there are really good deals to be had, other times the pickin's are slim. Doubtful I could actually wear the Crocs as real shoes anyway, at best maybe they could serve as slippers. I'll take you at your word on size availability... I just googled "red" and "blue" Crocs to snag photos, and some other interesting ones also popped up. Couldn't find Rhonda's teal however. I'm pleasantly surprised that the USB scale has held up as well as it has. I kept a spare, but it looks like I'll never have to use it, so figured it might be trade bait for another MRF RYF deal.
==
Date: May 22, 2017 04:14PM
Buzz
rjmacs
Buzz

Having relatively large feet has been both a curse and a blessing. Sometimes there are really good deals to be had, other times the pickin's are slim. Doubtful I could actually wear the Crocs as real shoes anyway, at best maybe they could serve as slippers. I'll take you at your word on size availability... I just googled "red" and "blue" Crocs to snag photos, and some other interesting ones also popped up. Couldn't find Rhonda's teal however. I'm pleasantly surprised that the USB scale has held utp as well as it has. I kept a spare, but it looks like I'll never have to use it, so figured it might be trade bait for another MRF RYF deal.
==
They had two of the colors (One of them was some shade of blue) I wanted in both size 16 and 17.
Posted by: iaJim
Date: May 22, 2017 05:15PM
My order was canceled this afternoon. Dang.
Date: May 22, 2017 05:22PM
Blankity Blank
They had two of the colors (One of them was some shade of blue) I wanted in both size 16 and 17.

So then my appeal for 14's wasn't unrealistic after all ~ ? :-)

(Thank goodness for Nike Lunarglides)

==
Date: September 24, 2017 11:31AM
....no crocs for you.....and you and you......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020