advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's on tonight?!.....'Transparent' Season Premiere.....'Lady Gaga' documentary....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 22, 2017 09:17AM
.......new season of 'Transparent' on Amazon....

......new season of 'Fuller House' on Netflix and other Netflix debuTTs including 'Lady Gaga' documentary......

......SyFy has 'Battlestar Galactica' marathon all weekend long.....

12:00 AM on Netflix
Fuller House
Season 3A premiere (nine episodes): D.J. grapples with her feelings for Steve, as her high school sweetheart announces his destination wedding; the Tanner-Fuller family celebrates the 30th anniversary of the day Jesse and Joey moved in to help raise D.J., Stephanie and Michelle.

12:00 AM on Amazon
Transparent
Season 4 premiere (all 10 episodes): The Pfeffermans dig into their family history on a trip to Israel; Sarah makes a new friend (Arrested Development‘s Alia Shawkat).

Neo Yokio
Series premiere (all six episodes): From Vampire Weekend’s Ezra Koenig comes this anime series about a young “magistocrat” who can’t quite escape his demon-slaying past; Jaden Smith (The Get Down), Jude Law (The Young Pope) and Susan Sarandon (FEUD: Bette and Joan) round out the voice cast.

Gaga: Five Foot Two
This documentary chronicles eight months of pop star Lady Gaga’s life, leading up to the release of 2016’s Joanne.

8:00 PM on Syfy
Battlestar Galactica Marathon
Through Monday at midnight | Revisit the Syfy classic with the 2003 miniseries, followed by a Season 1 marathon (airing Saturday and Sunday beginning at 6 pm.)

8:00 PM on The CW
Masters of Illusion
Season 7 finale: Magicians include Michael Grandinetti, Nathaan Phan, Billy Kidd, Chris Randall, Tommy Wind, Ed Alonzo and Jonathan Pendragon.

8:00 PM on Disney Channel
Raven's Home
Booker tries to prevent his vision of Tess getting her heart broken from coming true.

10:00 PM on HBO
Real Time With Bill Maher
Guests include actor Martin Short, sportscaster Bob Costas, former Mass. Rep. Barney Frank, columnist Catherine Rampell and political strategist Rick Wilson.

10:00 PM on Cinemax
Mike Judge Presents: Tales From the Tour Bus
Series premiere: From Silicon Valley‘s Mike Judge comes this animated, country-music docuseries about musicians such as Waylon Jennings, Tammy Wynette and Jerry Lee Lewis. First up: Johnny Paycheck.

11:30 PM on HBO
Room 104
A Croatian tennis player (Ice‘s Konstantin Lavysh) forms an unlikely bond with his housekeeper (Queen of the South‘s Veronica Falcon).

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's on tonight?!.....'Transparent' Season Premiere.....'Lady Gaga' documentary....
Posted by: billb
Date: September 22, 2017 09:38AM
I'm reading a library book.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Re: what's on tonight?!.....'Transparent' Season Premiere.....'Lady Gaga' documentary....
Posted by: Uncle Wig
Date: September 22, 2017 02:13PM
billb
I'm reading a library book.

Hopefully it's "How to Win Friends and Influence People."

Posted by: robfilms
Date: September 23, 2017 09:58PM
i watched gaga doc this evening.

i thought it was very good.

then again, i'm a gaga fan.

hamster dance

be well.

rob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020