Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
MR Forum Fit Club: Flippity Floppity Boo
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 04, 2017 11:23AM
MR Forum Fit Club

To encourage fitness goals, share experiences, educate and uplift each other.

If you haven't started yet, you are welcome at anytime.

Share as much or as little as you want with the group.

Starting out doesn't need to be a big step, just take that step.

Remember, flopping burns calories.

One workout due to a cold. Goodies consumption was down which actually helped.

Last week: One lifting workout.
Next week goal: 2 lifting workouts.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2017 11:23AM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: MR Forum Fit Club: Flippity Floppity Boo
Posted by: Spiff
Date: December 04, 2017 12:17PM
Actually got a trainer ride session in as well as a road ride for an hour on hilly roads. Good times!
Posted by: DP
Date: December 04, 2017 12:22PM
Give that man an Oscar!

A throwback image to celebrate Autumn.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: December 04, 2017 02:19PM
Trying to recuperate from heart pacemaker and stent...

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Posted by: DP
Date: December 04, 2017 03:44PM
GuyGene

When did this occur?

A throwback image to celebrate Autumn.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 04, 2017 07:53PM
....thanks boo.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: December 04, 2017 09:22PM
DP
GuyGene

When did this occur?

Holy cow! But that stent will make you better than new. What does the pacemaker do when you need more beats per minute?

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: December 04, 2017 10:30PM
34.75 miles, all on my treadmill desktop which, unfortunately, I think is on its last legs. I'm getting a faint electrical arcing smell coming from it. Probably the motor.

Posted by: GuyGene
Date: December 05, 2017 10:23PM
October 10, passed out two times. Pulse dropped to 20 beats per minute. Almost didn't make it. Happened again in hospital, doc my heart is very weak, installed emergency pacemaker until permanent one could be installed, also had 90% block in main artery, widow maker they call it, right side was blocked too but artery had grown around block so didn't put stent there. Recuperating now, see doc Thursday. A total surprise! I had no idea my heart was so bad! Much excercise all my long life, very healthy eating, mainly in Japan, excellent healthy diet. Just goes to show, our days are indeed limited. Anyway, whew, thankful for modern technology or I'd be back to dust now.

Oh, the pacemaker. My understanding is that it keeps the pulse up to a set number of beats. Mine is set for 70 I think doc said. I have the kind that works 100% of time, otherwise, I'd kick off. Some kind only work as needed whereas I need mine all the time. It was installed October 17, still hurts, not used to it yet.

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2017 10:26PM by GuyGene.
Date: December 06, 2017 08:05AM
GuyGene
October 10, passed out two times. Pulse dropped to 20 beats per minute. Almost didn't make it. Happened again in hospital, doc my heart is very weak, installed emergency pacemaker until permanent one could be installed, also had 90% block in main artery, widow maker they call it, right side was blocked too but artery had grown around block so didn't put stent there. Recuperating now, see doc Thursday. A total surprise! I had no idea my heart was so bad! Much excercise all my long life, very healthy eating, mainly in Japan, excellent healthy diet. Just goes to show, our days are indeed limited. Anyway, whew, thankful for modern technology or I'd be back to dust now.

Oh, the pacemaker. My understanding is that it keeps the pulse up to a set number of beats. Mine is set for 70 I think doc said. I have the kind that works 100% of time, otherwise, I'd kick off. Some kind only work as needed whereas I need mine all the time. It was installed October 17, still hurts, not used to it yet.

Wow! That's some scary stuff!! Thanks for the reply about the pacemaker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 129
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020