advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's 'new' on TV tonight?!....'American Idol'....'Timeless' return....'Deception' Series Premiere....'O.J.' confession.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 11, 2018 10:28AM
.......Series Premiere for 'Deception' on ABC......

.....'American Idol' returns....the revival is now on ABC......

....Fox airing the 'lost' O.J. special where he hypothetically confesses....

....Season Premieres for 'The Arrangement' and 'The Royals on E!......

......'Timeless' returns on NBC [ the show that was 'uncanceled' ]......

* only posting 'new' stuff so either Series Premieres, Season Premieres, special, etc.

8:00 PM on ABC
American Idol
Season 16 premiere (two hours): Auditions get underway in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville; Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan serve as judges; Ryan Seacrest returns as host.

8:00 PM on Fox
O.J. Simspon: The Lost Confession?
Two hours: This special features footage from Simpson’s 2006 sit-down with publisher Judith Regan, during which he gave a “hypothetical” account of the events that occurred on the night that ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman were brutally murdered.

9:00 PM on E!
The Arrangement
Season 2 premiere: Megan and Kyle struggle to reconnect following Megan’s trip the the Facility.

10:00 PM on ABC
Deception
Series premiere: From Chuck EP Chris Fedak comes this procedural about a disgraced magician (Cooper Barrett‘s Jack Cutmore-Scott) who helps the FBI solve crimes; Ilfenesh Hadera (Billions), Lenora Crichlow (Being Human), Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break), Justin Chon (Dr. Ken), Laila Robins (Homeland) and Vinnie Jones (Galavant) co-star.

10:00 PM on E!
The Royals
Season 4 premiere: Robert embarks on his coronation tour; Jasper and Liam have damaging information; Eleanor has a decision to make.

10:00 PM on NBC
Timeless
Season 2 premiere: Wyatt and Rufus travel back to a French battlefront during World War I to rescue Lucy from Rittenhouse.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 11:12AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's 'new' on TV tonight?!....'American Idol'....'Timeless' return....'Deception' Series Premiere....'O.J.' confession.....
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: March 11, 2018 10:32AM
Don't forget about Ash vs Evil Dead.

Re: what's 'new' on TV tonight?!....'American Idol'....'Timeless' return....'Deception' Series Premiere....'O.J.' confession.....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 11, 2018 11:23AM
Sarcany

Pretty sad when Ash vs Evil Dead is the best choice. Those other shows are absolute garbage. How many of these will you be watching Newt?

(No offense to Bruce Campbell is intended. I've recently caught a couple of old episodes of Hercules with him and he's a riot.)
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: March 11, 2018 06:20PM
Steve G.
Sarcany

Pretty sad when Ash vs Evil Dead is the best choice. Those other shows are absolute garbage...

Well, we don't know bout Deception yet. Though it seems strangely familiar.

It's a strange kind of Perception, a Psych-out, almost as though a Lucifer-like White Collar Mentalist Monk Lie(d) to Me from his little Castle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 06:21PM by Sarcany.
Posted by: davemchine
Date: March 11, 2018 10:09PM
Timeless started out very strong in their first season but nose dived the last few episodes. It was almost like they brought in completely new writers and tried to change the characters. I'm hoping season 2 will be good but haven't watched tonights episode yet.

Ukulele music I couldn't find anywhere else
[colquhoun.info]
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: March 12, 2018 05:43AM
The only thing more revolting than airing the O. J. 'confession' would be to air his parole hearing.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: MacJeepster
Date: March 12, 2018 02:59PM
Sarcany

It's a strange kind of Perception, a Psych-out, almost as though a Lucifer-like White Collar Mentalist Monk Lie(d) to Me from his little Castle.
Spot-on!

-mj
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020