advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A Little Head
Posted by: btfc
Date: June 14, 2018 12:04PM
"Introducing 19-year-old Kaitlyn Strom, the hero country music needs. She’s a girl, she’s drunk, and she was just freed from her own prison of a truck’s exhaust pipe.

Young Strom was enjoying her day at the Winstock Country Music Festival, in Minnesota, on Friday when the teen had a few beverages and thought it would be a good idea to explore the inside of a tailpipe.

Unfortunately, although her head did fit into the pipe, she was unable to pull it out, resulting in fire crews freeing her with an electric saw and this now-viral video on Facebook."

[www.yahoo.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A Little Head
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: June 14, 2018 12:14PM
>"the hero country music needs"

OK, THAT was funny.

That said, I've never seen a tailpipe that size. What is the benefit? dunno smiley

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: mikebw
Date: June 14, 2018 12:21PM
Maybe they should have started up the truck, you know, just to see what would happen?
Posted by: timg
Date: June 14, 2018 12:30PM
mikebw
Maybe they should have started up the truck, you know, just to see what would happen?

It would probably foul up the engine much like the proverbial banana in the tailpipe.

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: June 14, 2018 12:39PM

Here's your sign.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 14, 2018 12:44PM
timg
mikebw

It would probably foul up the engine much like the proverbial banana in the tailpipe.

.......banana in the tailpipe.....????

......that's what she said......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: June 14, 2018 12:47PM
Rick-o
>"the hero country music needs"
That said, I've never seen a tailpipe that size. What is the benefit? dunno smiley

Ever hear the phrase "Rolling coal" ? Rednecks detune their diesel trucks to make them pollute as much as possible, like a middle finger to those of us driving 0 emission vehicles. Big pipes seem to play a part in that.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 14, 2018 12:58PM
Yup:

Got that "repellent" part right, you dumb redneck @#$%&.
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 14, 2018 01:35PM
NewtonMP2100
timg
mikebw

.......banana in the tailpipe.....????

......that's what she said......

You just earned an extra minute in a very hot place for that one. LOFL
Posted by: davester
Date: June 14, 2018 01:39PM
Rick-o

I think it serves the same purpose as those balls that you see hung from truck trailer hitches (i.e. overcompensation for lack of manhood).

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 14, 2018 01:43PM
FWIW...
Large pipe diesel exhaust, designed to make more 'manly' noise. The 'rolling coal' involves a 'smoke switch' that fakes out the engine control into demanding too much fuel. It's also illegal in most of the US.

there is also a hillbilly activity which involves teenagers stuffing their heads into the exhaust pipe while the engine exhaust is being enhanced. The resultant chemical exposure is hazardous to the health, but such people are usually already on their way to fatal alcohol poisoning. Yon female (HillJilly ? ) was probably indulging in that behavior.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 14, 2018 01:44PM
.....so put that in your pipe and smoke it.......??

....she took it literally.....?????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: June 14, 2018 01:45PM
Maybe she was trying to "suck start" it?

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: billb
Date: June 14, 2018 03:42PM
People ( more commonly a youth affliction ) modify cars all around the world as artistic expressions.

This one takes the cake
[www.youtube.com]

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: jh
Date: June 14, 2018 10:30PM
Posted by: mikebw
Date: June 15, 2018 11:32AM
billb
People ( more commonly a youth affliction ) modify cars all around the world as artistic expressions.

This one takes the cake
[www.youtube.com]

You should look up Bosozoku!! [www.youtube.com]

I used to have a Toyota just like you would see in these videos, but without the crazy mods.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020