Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
I'm full...of crud.
Posted by: Manlove
Date: November 11, 2018 09:17AM
Hi,
Can I delete photos and vids from Facebook on my iPad which are taking up over 4gbs of much needed space, without removing them from Facebook itself which i also access via my computer?

Have not found an easy way to do this yet.

Thanks!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: I'm full...of crud.
Posted by: Dennis R
Date: November 11, 2018 11:17AM
Once you upload them they are on facebook’s servers. If you don’t have a copy anywhere else make sure you upload at hi res then you can always download the photos if you want. The videos go on their servers too but are not so easy to get back. If you are concerned, try it on a photo or two.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 11, 2018 07:06PM
Use Image Capture on your Mac to download all your photos/videos from your iPad first just to be safe.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: November 11, 2018 09:34PM
Apple iCloud, $.99/m

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 117
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020