advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
If it's not on eBay, is there no demand for it?
Posted by: graylocks
Date: January 13, 2007 11:40PM
i'm planning ahead as to what i can sell to finance an iPhone. the iPhone would replace my Palm Zire 31 pda (i'm hoping). i thought i'd check on eBay to see what i might sell it for. Palm doesn't make this model anymore.

although there are lots of z31 accessories on ebay, i only found 1 actual PDA Zire 31. it's closing in a few hours and is currently at $56. i checked open auctions and completed. it just doesn't seem to be there. if an item isn't on ebay, does that mean it's rare or undesirable? is there some negative skinny on the Z31 that i've missed in the two years i've had it?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: If it's not on eBay, is there no demand for it?
Posted by: The Grim Ninja
Date: January 13, 2007 11:54PM
It's simply a matter of knowing what to search for and how to search for it. ie, check your private messages.
Posted by: testcase
Date: January 14, 2007 06:33PM
Will iPhone provide PDA functionality? If if did, I could see upgrading from my Treo650. I use my Treo as a PDA far more often than I do as a cell phone. Apple's website doesn't mention anything re: the iPhone as a PDA. I have no need for a cell phone on steroids but, I'd love to get back to a larger screen and, the ability to enter date via grafitti as I did on my Tungsten T3. Apple, are you listening???
Posted by: davemchine
Date: January 15, 2007 03:24PM
I tried to find a WizGrid on ebay with no luck. I still demand one.

Dave

Ukulele music I couldn't find anywhere else
[colquhoun.info]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020