advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
you better shop around?!.....this sitcom on major network renewed for 2 more seasons.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 05, 2019 09:50PM
......'Mom' on CBS......they are loosing 'Big Bang' so they are locking in for 2 more years......

Mom Renewed for Seasons 7 and 8

......CBS just dropped one heck of a Mom-shell, renewing the Chuck Lorre comedy for a seventh and eighth season,

Mom stars Allison Janney and Anna Faris as Bonnie and Christy Plunkett, a mother-daughter duo battling various addictions, from alcohol to gambling. Janney’s work on the show has twice earned her a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series in 2014 and 2015.

“We’re exceptionally proud to have Mom on our air; a high-quality, signature comedy with characters viewers love, that also brings strength and stability to our lineup,” Kelly Kahl, President of CBS Entertainment, said in a statement. “Under Chuck Lorre’s extraordinary leadership and with his outstanding writing and production team, we look forward to having Mom on CBS for many years to come.”

my momma' told me......you better shop around.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2019 09:50AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: you better shop around?!.....this sitcom renewed for 2 more seasons.....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 05, 2019 10:33PM
more click-bait in the headline! Who could ask for more?
I think Mom is not-so-wonderful. Just my opinion.
Re: you better shop around?!.....this sitcom renewed for 2 more seasons.....
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: February 06, 2019 06:27AM
"Mom" gets EIGHT seasons? "Two Broke Girls" got SIX? They are not catering to my demographic at all, let alone taste (and mine is the only one that counts, in my humble opinion).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020