advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
dark side?!......new 'Dark Phoenix trailer.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 28, 2019 10:23AM
......meh....??

‘Dark Phoenix’: Latest Installment In ‘X-Men’ Franchise Scores New Trailer

......Dark Phoenix has a new trailer: 20th Century Fox has released the new clip for the latest installment of the X-Men franchise, which is set to be released on June 7 2019.

The film stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Evan Peters, and Jessica Chastain. Music is composed by Hans Zimmer.

Written and directed by Simon Kinberg, who produces alongside Hutch Parker, Lauren Shuler Donner, Todd Hallowell, Dark Phoenix sees the X-Men face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey.

During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain.

With Jean spiraling out of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite — not only to save Jean’s soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.

it continues........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: dark side?!......new 'Dark Phoenix trailer.....
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: February 28, 2019 11:09AM
Oooh, I like the idea of a Jessica Chastain Jean Grey MUCH better than a Sophie Turner Jean Grey. This could be good.

EDIT: Watched the trailer -- Jessica is portraying another character and Sophie is still Jean. Dammit.

It is what it is.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2019 11:24AM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 28, 2019 11:18AM
....the rumor is Chastain is playing the role of 'Mastermind' in the comics......if you read the original saga......he (now she) played a role in manipulating Jean Grey to transform/go over the edge to 'Dark Phoenix'.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2019 11:26AM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: February 28, 2019 11:25AM
NewtonMP2100
....the runor is Chastain is playing the role of 'Mastermind' in the comics......if you read the original saga......he (no she) played a role in manipulating Jean Grey to transform/go over the edge to 'Dark Phoenix'.....

Well, she's much more attractive than the comic book version of Mastermind!

It is what it is.
Posted by: 3d
Date: February 28, 2019 12:00PM
I will be watching.

Posted by: jdc
Date: February 28, 2019 03:15PM
After Famke, I just cant picture anyone else as Jean Gray. Especially this actress. meh.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 136
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020