advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
'four'sight?!........trailer for 'Game of Thrones' episode 4 **possible spoiler for people with no common sense**....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 29, 2019 07:42AM
.......one war is over, another continues.......

Game of Thrones Episode 4 Trailer: The March to King's Landing Begins

......Um, Cersei? Time to panic.

We know all of you in the realm probably haven’t fully processed all of the loss from Sunday’s Game of Thrones, but… too bad. Because even though the Night King is so much ice chips, there’s no time to spare. After all, as Daenerys announces in a new preview for Episode 4, “We have won the great war. Now, we will win the last war.”

So let’s get right into the speculation about next week’s installment by watching the trailer, shall we?

There’s much celebration in the sneak peek, which is to be expected. Gendry appears to have survived the battle, based on Arya’s kissing him in the clip. There are also dragons, and Euron apparently proposing to Cersei again, and lots of Daenerys doing a virtual victory lap after defeating Death himself.

coming next week.........only 3 episodes left..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2019 08:23AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'four'sight?!........trailer for 'Game of Thrones' episode 4....
Posted by: bik
Date: April 29, 2019 08:19AM
How 'bout a spoiler warning you @#$%& moron.
Date: April 29, 2019 08:22AM
.....for a trailer for the next episode......????

....why would someone watch a trailer for the next episode or click on a thread about a trailer for the next episode if you haven't watched last night's episode.......??

....use some self-policing common sense [ idiot ].....you don't think the trailer will mention something from last night's episode.......sheesh.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2019 08:27AM by NewtonMP2100.
Re: 'four'sight?!........trailer for 'Game of Thrones' episode 4 **possible spoiler for people with no common sense**....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: April 29, 2019 08:56AM
Staying spoiler free is the hill I die on, but on this one I’ve got to agree. You go into a thread about a promo trailer, you’re flying close to the sun when it comes to spoilers. Do so at your own risk.
Re: 'four'sight?!........trailer for 'Game of Thrones' episode 4 **possible spoiler for people with no common sense**....
Posted by: bik
Date: April 29, 2019 10:00AM
You're right. I have no common sense.

And it's because I continue to click on threads by the attention-seeking @#$%& that dominates the forum.

I'll remember not to do that.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 29, 2019 10:03AM
You know nothing, Tim Apple.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 29, 2019 10:31AM
bik

And it's because I continue to click on threads by....(stuff)

I'll diffidently note that the 'Ignore This user" option is there for that reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2019 10:32AM by cbelt3.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 29, 2019 10:32AM

I'm having my final episode party catered by Hot Pie.
Date: April 29, 2019 10:34AM
bik

And it's because I continue to click on threads by the attention-seeking @#$%& that dominates the forum.

I'll remember not to do that.

.....you just proved my point......and someone who is making a big *** about this seems to be the one looking for all the attention......posting a trailer for forum member who want to see what the next episode details.......is not exactly a person 'looking for attention' ******-ass.....

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: April 29, 2019 01:29PM
Staying spoiler free is the hill I die on... You go into a thread about a promo trailer, you’re flying close to the sun when it comes to spoilers.

Geeeze, I like that whole bit.

I've skipped every post in this thread except yours and bik's.

I understand his ire, but your post is appropriate.

When at the movies, if the first 10s are interesting enough, it's head down, fingers in ears, and a low (I hope) Ommmmm until it's safe to check if it's safe to look. LOL

I'm at mantiees when there are few people in the theater with nobody offering me a couple dollars to 'get something to eat' LOL.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: archipirata
Date: April 29, 2019 04:17PM

Athens, OH
Posted by: DP
Date: April 29, 2019 04:26PM
All right, c'mon, knock it off. What arch says. Still a lot of GoT to go before we know the ending. Besides, I know how it ends, but I'm not going to tell you all!

Back to music...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 01, 2019 07:19AM
bik
How 'bout a spoiler warning you @#$%& moron.

Spoiler warning, you @#$%& moron.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020